Catching a phins game on the road. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Catching a phins game on the road.

phinfan2003

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
I don't know if I'm making this up but was there ever a time where you could order tickets for road games that were part of a package? Sometimes they would offer tickets, lodging, transportation, and even like a pre-game party. I'm a delusional or did this/does this exist? If it does exist, does anyone know where to go to get info on this?

I thought only private entities did stuff like that. I don't think it would go through the team... more like a sports bar or something that buys its own block of tickets and charters a bus. I've seen it done like that before, but never anything "official."

I have a friend who is in a Miami Dolphins fan club in Albany that arranges packages like that but it has nothing to do with the Dolphins or the NFL. He simply buys a block of tickets and charters a Yankee Trails bus from Albany to Giants Stadium. The package includes your ticket, bus ride, and beer. He marks up the "packages" enough to pay for his own ticket and several cases of beer. It's an absolute blast.

Back
Top Bottom