caution I 've been thin thinking again | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

caution I 've been thin thinking again

mercury 40

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I dont know about anyone else but i am hearing a lot of praise on the Raiders , steelers and jets wide receiving corp . since most of the nation is infatuatied (spp.) with randy moss why is it that hardly any dolphin fan wanted randy moss ? OUR WIDE RECEIVING CORP SCARES NOBODY . So why is it that the dolphin nation is in dennial about how our good wr corp is ? I love ole Chambers but the rest of the corp is a question mark to me. last year everybody was hollering draft offense but wanny drafted deffense instead. this year everybody is wanting deffense oh i am so confused, but i have been thinking ; was it a mistake to not bring in randy moss ? yes it was , unless we draft mike williams or mark clayton. it is past time that we send at least two offensive players to the pro bowl. when was the last time that a dolphin player on the offense went to a pro bowl? i dont remember so in order for for the dolphins to become a dynasty we need the following to make that posible.
we need a fire eating qb.
we need a dominate rb .
we need a another te to compliment randy mc.
we need a two more receivers that are big and fast to compliment chris
chambers because our guys are inexperinced but i am willing to give em 1 more year.
we need the oline to show up and stop making a million penalties a game.

I will say this my expectations for this team is to stop being a 8-8 win team with average players and to start kicking *** the way we did years ago. just for the record i want more and i am tired of being the laughing stock of the nfl.

so the bottom line is this i am ready to bleed aqua and i demand respect for the boys in aqua and if i have to i will wait until the time arrives but this crap from the media and other fans must stop ?
ok i just had to get that off my chest now i am going to go chase a few women the next few days so i will give you guys the best advise ever.
" THE BEST WAY TO KEEP ONE'S WORD IS NOT TO GIVE IT"
NAPOEAN BONAPARTE:cooldude:

settle down... we're working on it. you can't fix all of that stuff overnight, and moss certainly wouldn't have fixed anything. he only starts trouble.

Please retitle the thread.. Its misleading.

The title should read: "CAUTION: I've been drinking again!"

mercury 40 said:
I dont know about anyone else but i am hearing a lot of praise on the Raiders , steelers and jets wide receiving corp . since most of the nation is infatuatied (spp.) with randy moss why is it that hardly any dolphin fan wanted randy moss ? OUR WIDE RECEIVING CORP SCARES NOBODY . So why is it that the dolphin nation is in dennial about how our good wr corp is ? I love ole Chambers but the rest of the corp is a question mark to me. last year everybody was hollering draft offense but wanny drafted deffense instead. this year everybody is wanting deffense oh i am so confused, but i have been thinking ; was it a mistake to not bring in randy moss ? yes it was , unless we draft mike williams or mark clayton. it is past time that we send at least two offensive players to the pro bowl. when was the last time that a dolphin player on the offense went to a pro bowl? i dont remember so in order for for the dolphins to become a dynasty we need the following to make that posible.
we need a fire eating qb.
we need a dominate rb .
we need a another te to compliment randy mc.
we need a two more receivers that are big and fast to compliment chris
chambers because our guys are inexperinced but i am willing to give em 1 more year.
we need the oline to show up and stop making a million penalties a game.

I will say this my expectations for this team is to stop being a 8-8 win team with average players and to start kicking *** the way we did years ago. just for the record i want more and i am tired of being the laughing stock of the nfl.

so the bottom line is this i am ready to bleed aqua and i demand respect for the boys in aqua and if i have to i will wait until the time arrives but this crap from the media and other fans must stop ?
ok i just had to get that off my chest now i am going to go chase a few women the next few days so i will give you guys the best advise ever.
" THE BEST WAY TO KEEP ONE'S WORD IS NOT TO GIVE IT"
NAPOEAN BONAPARTE:cooldude:

Half the reason our receiving peeps dont scare anyone is because we havent had a QB to throw them the ball...EVER. No worries....Sabans starting to fix the ship.

SORRY JEALOSY spp got the the best of me and the darn media is snubing us up here in okla. i need a beer so i will chat with ya after the draft.

SkapePhin said:
Please retitle the thread.. Its misleading.

The title should read: "CAUTION: I've been drinking again!"

sorry but that deserves a :roflmao:

mercury 40 said:
SORRY JEALOSY spp got the the best of me and the darn media is snubing us up here in okla. i need a beer so i will chat with ya after the draft.

gonna have to go get another 12 pack first.

Another Mercury thread....i live to see theese.

SORRY JEALOSY spp got the the best of me and the darn media is snubing us up here in okla

hell, if i lived in oklahoma, id be drunk 24/7 as well

I agree that our WR corp looks bad. But it is one of the better ones in the league. I dont blame the QB's so much. Feeley sucks, I admit that, but it was more the formations and no motion in the formations that are to blame. We got Booker, Chamber, mcMichael, Lee, and probably Boston back, if he is healthy. Now, you tell me that WR corp sucks? NOT. Now, if we have our 3,4, and 5 wides, with motion to find the zone coverages, then its got to be the QB. If he finds the zone, and hits the WR and he drops the ball, then its the receivers. But, I remeber some nice grabs by all our recievers last year. I dont think they suck. I think they are tremendously under utilized, especially McMike.

painnotpleasure said:
I'm dying man!!!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I love mercury 40 posts.. You can always tell he is loaded when he posts.. :lol: :D :drinker:

wit ronnie caddie or cedric in the backfield booker and chambers and mcmike become a lot scarier

Back
Top Bottom