Cavalier attitude: Root for Cleveland to win | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cavalier attitude: Root for Cleveland to win

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
“It’s Hard Out Here For A Pimp.â€Â

I know what you’re asking yourself right now: Where is he going with this?

How is he going to deftly connect that preposterous song to Game 7 between the Pistons and Cavaliers?

Oh, ye of little faith. Sit back and be patient.

When it was announced back in March at the 78th Annual Academy Awards that the hip-hop group Three 6 Mafia won the Oscar for Best Song, a collective giggle went out across the globe. After all, this wasn’t exactly Barbra Streisand’s “The Way We Were.†Personally, although I thought the song was amusing, I didn’t consider it to be Oscar bait. It didn’t even seem like the kind of number card-carrying gangsta rappers would allow on their iPods.

But when the members of the Three 6 Mafia rushed onto the stage to accept their statuette, my opinion changed drastically, because I was struck by how much fun they were having. At an event where stodgy and reverent is the tone of choice, where recipients either weep about how overwhelmed they are by the honor, or read a shopping list of people deserving of thanks, here were some guys brimming with joy and exuberance.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12889456/

Back
Top Bottom