CBS Mock - I like it | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CBS Mock - I like it

42March

Active Roster
Reaction score

Edwards admits he left out Harris but he would have put him at the top of the 2nd Round to the Jets. Doh!

In summary:
6: Pitts
18: Paye when Davis, Collins amd Jenkins are on the board
36: Williams the last of the big 3 RBs
50: Dickerson picked as the first centre
81: J.Johnson safety from Indiana. Becomes a choice over WRs Rogers & Brown, McCrone(LB), Jones edge or Hudson (T)
156: Elerson Smith edge (N.Iowa) over Brown DT, Terry (WR) Felton(slot/RB). Sample (DT) or Ball (T)
231 - Tonga DT over a couple of WR Imatorbhebhe or Fitzpatrick
258 - for some reason it was the chiefs pick.

The first four picks are starters, Johnson could be a subpackage player. Smith is trying to win the 3rd Big Edge role over Strowbridge and Ledbetter behind Ogbah & Paye. Tonga is trying to beat our Jenkins & Jones for the 5th DT

Overall I’d be happy with that. Only quibbles: I’d have preferred to draft Smith at 12 and keep our 2022 first, but that’s water under the bridge. I don’t want a safety in any of the earlier rounds, prefer deep wr class or OL or other bpa. Don’t want to draft a punter!

Id actually be fairly happy with this. I am a little hesitant to love a Center at 50. I'm old school but Centers should be 4-5th round unless theyre generational.
We didnt get a WR in this draft which is concerning. We did land some of my faves in Pitts and Williams so walking away from the draft with these 2 I would have a smile on my face.
Summation: got the 2 big picks I want but the latter picks arent how I would have gone (then again who am I?).

I generally like the draft, but I would have probably gone WR at 81, probably Amari Rodgers or Dyami Brown,

I like it but at #81 you have to take T. Wallace or A. Rogers there. It is not acceptable drafting zero WRs.

I like Dickerson at #50 as this kid can anchor a line for years to come.

Have a feeling he won't be there at #50 as have him pegged to go anywhere from #33 to #46.

Could even be a late 1st to Green Bay now Linsley has left for Arizona.

Our glaring team weakness was the lack of a deep game that would take the pressure off of the running game and underneath routes.

Grier/Flo will want to put that issue to rest, once and for all.

For that reason I strongly believe that Pitts is out, and the Dolphins clearly feel that adding Smith or Waddle to work with Fuller will solve that problem.

Pitts is out, Smith/Waddle is in.
Final answer.

Our glaring team weakness was the lack of a deep game that would take the pressure off of the running game and underneath routes.

Grier/Flo will want to put that issue to rest, once and for all.

For that reason I strongly believe that Pitts is out, and the Dolphins clearly feel that adding Smith or Waddle to work with Fuller will solve that problem.

Pitts is out, Smith/Waddle is in.
Final answer.

Bzzt!

Our judges have said that this is an incorrect answer.

Thanks for playing, we hope you enjoy your parting gifts!

Back
Top Bottom