Media out of control today, CBS reports "Tua has skipped majority of voluntary OTAs over contract" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Media out of control today, CBS reports "Tua has skipped majority of voluntary OTAs over contract"

MrChadRico

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score

I don't see how this can be possible when we have had video proof of Tua throwing to our WRs all offseason.

And then you have Omar and his bull****.

The media must need clicks today

Last edited:
Tua's toilet paper could roll from the bottom, not the top. and the media would make it a big deal. Posters would say it's a cryptic message. Some would claim it's a clear sign he lacks commitment.

Others would say he even underthrows his TP

For some reason, the media has a real hard on with any little thing that could be potentially negative with Tua.

Gotta wash away his clean image after all

I’ve heard of voluntary workouts, but I’ve never heard of voluntary OTA’s. Aren’t the OTA’s set up for about 2 to 3 weeks before camp starts?

His off rogue training this year where everything is a secret is not helping the ignorant national narratives

I guess we can call it clickbait if you want but context is key. For the past 4 years, Tua has always attended voluntary workouts during the offseason. What changed all of a sudden? Now I don't think it's a big deal but maybe he wanted to give the FO something to think about and it's right. Next week we will know for sure but holding out doesn't fit his character.

I’ve heard of voluntary workouts, but I’ve never heard of voluntary OTA’s. Aren’t the OTA’s set up for about 2 to 3 weeks before camp starts?
Your right, it was just shorter to put that in the title than "Offseason Work"

Yeah you know how it is. It's Tua, so you know it's going to be magnified. OTA's start next week, (OTAs) workouts on May 20-21, 23, 28-29 and 31 with Mandatory minicamp will be from June 4-6. I also found this but I'm sure it would stop people from creating their own agenda.

Tua's toilet paper could roll from the bottom, not the top. and the media would make it a big deal. Posters would say it's a cryptic message. Some would claim it's a clear sign he lacks commitment.

Others would say he even underthrows his TP

For some reason, the media has a real hard on with any little thing that could be potentially negative with Tua.

Gotta wash away his clean image after all

Tua can **** right off if his toilet paper runs from the bottom. I want dedicated football players who love the game on the Fins, not a bunch of savages.

31891448-31891448.jpg

Season 2 Wtf GIF by Parks and Recreation

Back
Top Bottom