Media out of control today, CBS reports "Tua has skipped majority of voluntary OTAs over contract" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Media out of control today, CBS reports "Tua has skipped majority of voluntary OTAs over contract"

I don't see how this can be possible when we have had video proof of Tua throwing to our WRs all offseason.

And then you have Omar and his bull****.

The media must need clicks today

It's totally ridiculous how much the media adjusts their speculation scope to continue to try to make Tua look bad. In the absence of news they make things up for clicks. It's really pathetic. I hope some of the people that understand this and subscribe to the media sources complain. Tua has not only been at the facility, he was even there for rookie camp. He's been working with his trainer and throwing with his receivers. What more do you want the guy to do? Go play games that aren't happening?

Keep in mind he could totally decide to just let it all burn until he gets his new deal. He isn't. Yeah, he plays some golf in the offseason. Big whoop. He's just supposed to lock himself in a room with the playbook from January until camp? The guy is pushing himself to improve knowing that last year, as good as he was, he needs to be better. I just don't understand a world where we would do anything other than commend and deeply appreciate his unrelenting desire to improve and his professionalism.

A lesser individual at this point might get so tired of the hate that he might just go do something else. It's that level of ridiculousness.

Tua is going to make them all choke on their words this year. I can't wait. Not only as a Dolphins fan but just also to watch a genuinely good dude kick butt and napalm his doubters.

Keep grinding Tua. We've got your back. If you are one of those that don't, kick rocks.

It's totally ridiculous how much the media adjusts their speculation scope to continue to try to make Tua look bad. In the absence of news they make things up for clicks. It's really pathetic. I hope some of the people that understand this and subscribe to the media sources complain. Tua has not only been at the facility, he was even there for rookie camp. He's been working with his trainer and throwing with his receivers. What more do you want the guy to do? Go play games that aren't happening?

Keep in mind he could totally decide to just let it all burn until he gets his new deal. He isn't. Yeah, he plays some golf in the offseason. Big whoop. He's just supposed to lock himself in a room with the playbook from January until camp? The guy is pushing himself to improve knowing that last year, as good as he was, he needs to be better. I just don't understand a world where we would do anything other than commend and deeply appreciate his unrelenting desire to improve and his professionalism.

A lesser individual at this point might get so tired of the hate that he might just go do something else. It's that level of ridiculousness.

Tua is going to make them all choke on their words this year. I can't wait. Not only as a Dolphins fan but just also to watch a genuinely good dude kick butt and napalm his doubters.

Keep grinding Tua. We've got your back. If you are one of those that don't, kick rocks.
And the Miami media is without a doubt the biggest bunch of media whores and Tua haters of all. If Tua attended every voluntary workout they would say that he’s showing poor leadership by working out with a bunch rookies and UDFAs. As a former member of the media I detest those bastards.

Tua's toilet paper could roll from the bottom, not the top. and the media would make it a big deal. Posters would say it's a cryptic message. Some would claim it's a clear sign he lacks commitment.

Others would say he even underthrows his TP

For some reason, the media has a real hard on with any little thing that could be potentially negative with Tua.

Gotta wash away his clean image after all

If people by now don't realize the mainstream media is full of 💩💩💩 I don't know what to tell you.

They've proven that over and over
And unfortunately on reporting more than just sports.

Here's one of his great takes: Sam Darnold and Josh Rosen > Lamar Jackson lmao.

I don't know if he had one accurate prediction in 10 mins.

It's almost amazing, how anyone getting paid to do a job can be so absolulty clueless about everything he covers.

If there is one thing that I am certain about it's Tua's being ready to play regardless of what is reported. After all the bs we put him through I finally think he appreciates the team's support and will do what he has always done...do whatever is asked of him. I am not worried in the least

The media just wants something to raise your eyebrow and sell papers!
Papers? Are those still a real thing? I don't remember the last time I sat down and read a newspaper. Over a decade for sure, probably close to two.

I don't know if he had one accurate prediction in 10 mins.

It's almost amazing, how anyone getting paid to do a job can be so absolulty clueless about everything he covers.
I'm pretty sure the guy gets paid to be contrary to everything that gets brought up.. take some outrageous perspective to a topic and sit back and watch the clicks

And the Miami media is without a doubt the biggest bunch of media whores and Tua haters of all. If Tua attended every voluntary workout they would say that he’s showing poor leadership by working out with a bunch rookies and UDFAs. As a former member of the media I detest those bastards.
Every team has **** media.

Back
Top Bottom