CBS Top 50 Players - Taylor listed at 41 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CBS Top 50 Players - Taylor listed at 41

NealKerouac21

Starter
Reaction score
http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/8545074

Interesting read. They have Surtain at 44.

I think this is too low for Taylor, but I am of course biased. Their comment for him

41. Jason Taylor, DE, Dolphins: Once just a pass rusher, he is now a well-rounded end. But where does he play in Miami's new 3-4 scheme?

Why does everyone talk like the 3-4 is out new base offense? I see it as a positive thing with the opportunity for Taylor to rove around a bit at specific times in the game to take advantage of a weakness of the opposing offense.

It is a joke that they have 40 other players ranked ahead of him, in my opinion.

Yeah this was blasted pretty good in a thread a few days ago.

Sorry guys I searched and didnt see anything.

Searched on CBS Top 50 players, should have searched deeper.

NealKerouac21 said:
Sorry guys I searched and didnt see anything.

Searched on CBS Top 50 players, should have searched deeper.

It's cool, it happens... It's a crap list none the less. :D

I like Shockey, but what has he done? JT is one of the best players in the league. I would put him atleast in the top 20.

Whether Taylor plays in our D any more or not (which he will), why would that affect his ability and ranking in that top 50. That list is pretty crap.

JT is one of the top 2-3 DE's in the league. The ranking is due to Miami being 4-12. Oh, and the fact that Prisco is a fool.

NealKerouac21 said:
http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/8545074

Interesting read. They have Surtain at 44.

I think this is too low for Taylor, but I am of course biased. Their comment for him

Why does everyone talk like the 3-4 is out new base offense? I see it as a positive thing with the opportunity for Taylor to rove around a bit at specific times in the game to take advantage of a weakness of the opposing offense.

It is a joke that they have 40 other players ranked ahead of him, in my opinion.

Considering all of the different positions their including at least he was mentioned...How would you like to be a GB fan with Farve listed at 32?

Antonio Gates is like 30 ahead of Taylor!
He's played one year in the league!
Jason Taylor has consistently been the best pass-rusher and one of the better DE's in the game. No other defensive end has more sacks than Taylor the last five seasons. Jeez, I felt a lot of the players ahead of Taylor didn't deserve it but Antonio Gates hurt.

spydertl79 said:
Andre Johnson is better then Owens IMO. He should be in the top 20.

What has Andre ever done to deserve to even be on the list, let alone carry TO's jock strap? I like Andre, and I hate TO, but saying Andre is better than TO is nuts.

Back
Top Bottom