CBS4 caught Jim Mora Jr leaving Dolphin facility in Davie this afternoon. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CBS4 caught Jim Mora Jr leaving Dolphin facility in Davie this afternoon.

i rather have more as the new hc...i hate to see if chan was hc or cameron...what about martz maybe he gets a 2nd interview now with schotty jr saying no thanks

I hope he left crying. i can't even believe that he is a candidate. Not impressed by him one bit. Not even as a coordinator. He seems like a really nice and genuine guy but I'm not convinced that he is a quality coach.

I really don't know what to think about Mora, Jr. I'll bet he knew Blank was 100% behind #7 therefore prompting his UW remark to speed up his departure from the Falcons.

I'd still prefer Cam or Tomlin but would prefer Mora, Jr over Brian S, Gailey, & Martz.

I don't want Mora because he would probably implement that west-coast style offense (that he failed with in Atlanta) that is not suited for Culpepper and this offense at all...

I don't want Mora because he would probably implement that west-coast style offense (that he failed with in Atlanta) that is not suited for Culpepper and this offense at all...

Well I hate to break it to you guy but this offense has no toughness, is not vertical, mediocre WR's and an injured qb. A change on offense could be a good thing. Don't be critical of what a new system would do for an already mediocre offense.

I would rather see Gailey get the job instead of Mora.

What does this mean?

cbs4.com/local/local story 015161233.html
He was on his way to his proctologist but took the time to be interviewed. CBS4 reported last nite Wait this just in Mora junior is addicted to preparation H this substance has been banned by the league and mora has lost his preperation H endoresement deal because of this reporters nose for the job so to speak!:lol:

No more mularkey though cause he sux !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

I really don't know what to think about Mora, Jr. I'll bet he knew Blank was 100% behind #7 therefore prompting his UW remark to speed up his departure from the Falcons.

I'd still prefer Cam or Tomlin but would prefer Mora, Jr over Brian S, Gailey, & Martz.
Interesting. Of the five candidates listed, I would rank them as follows:
1. Gailey
2. Cameron
3. Brian S
4. Mora
5. Tomlin

However, Gailey IMO is clearly the best choice-the difference between 3-5 is negligible. It's not that I'm thrilled with Gailey but he is easily the best available. He has good experience, has a solid record and runs a good offense. Cameron would be my second choice, but agian, he is far behind Gailey. I think a lot of his success is because of the talent on the roster. The next three are shouldn't even have been interviewed in my opinion. Brian S is getting a lot of hype but I'm not sold. Good pedigree but his so called innovative offense didn't actually produce that much. Mora to me is a coach who got a gig as HC because of who his father was. He really does nto impress me. And Tomlin? Well he's young and hasn't really done much. When people talk about how great Minni's run D was I think they forget how poor the pass D performed. PAthetic.

this entire process is driving me nuts, i am ready to hire my wife, she runs the show here real well

Back
Top Bottom