Cbssports Analysis Of Our 1st Rd Pick | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cbssports Analysis Of Our 1st Rd Pick

Boo-hoo. Wilkins is one of, if not the safest pick in the draft. Over a quarterback what had everything given to him at Ohio State who played against bad defenses and threw against some of the worst secondaries in college football.
Bingo

I for one wanted Drew Lock but he would have been a reach at that point and Wilkinson was the best prospect available. I am happy with the pick but I still want Lock in the 2nd round instead of trading a 3rd for Rosen.

Wilkins also might be the most underrated OFFENSIVE player of all time also ;)

College stats at Clemson on offense:

4 rushes 13 yards 2 TDs
2 pass receptions 32 yards 1 TD

6 plays from scrimmage
45 total yards
7.5 yards per play
3 total TDs

50% TDs per touch

Who needs a short yardage back when you have Wilkins? Just tell him to "do the commish"

It's nice to hear, and I happen to agree that its a good pick, but my position remains unchanged. The media don't follow us, don't know us, and don't care about us. They're complementing the collegiate player, not the Miami Dolphin. Until we start winning and generating clicks for them, they'll have no idea how Christian Wilkins is doing as a Dolphin. The extent of their informed opinion pretty much ends at the draft. So, thank you … we'll take our own counsel from this point forward.

I have to admit that it is extremely strange to see guys who bombarded this forum with negative posts about our quarterback situation applaud picking interior lineman. It’s surreal

Taking a QB for the sake of just saying you did something, would be surreal.

Came into the draft wanting nothing but fat uglies, and I want more of them. All that chatter about Rosen, Lock and Haskins reeked of 7 yrs ago and a desperation of just doing something at the position.

Back
Top Bottom