cbssportsline mock draft/marc trestman | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

cbssportsline mock draft/marc trestman

dolphinbryan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
has us taking rg3 another coaching name out there is marc trestman he was with niners and raiders in the nfl and has won 2 grey cups in the last 3 seasons with montreal thoughts?

The Redskins will trade up with the Rams or Vikings and snag RG.

We need our next HC to nut up like Rex Ryan did and make first priority getting our QB, even if we have to trade up.

We need our next HC to nut up like Rex Ryan did and make first priority getting our QB, even if we have to trade up.

While I agree with you, it hasn't exactly been a great trade for Ryan. Sanchez is inconsistent at best.

While I agree with you, it hasn't exactly been a great trade for Ryan. Sanchez is inconsistent at best.

Well thats not our problem as we would be trading up for Luck or Barkley. Its the fact that Rex realized he needed a QB and went all in.

I think Trestman is a very interesting proposition. Good offensive mind, has been around the game a lot. Has success. Interesting.

I personally like Barkley,he or Luck either would be fine with me though.Honestly havent seen RG3rd alot,but have a little and what I have saw,and heard,he definitely sounds like a possible shot at. Then theres Laundry outta Oklahoma and then Tannehill,who I personally dont care for,and Kirk Cousins has a strong arm and I heard some say tonight his potential is very good,although again admittedly I havent saw him but a couple times myself.

I honestlyt think the Colts are going to draft Luck,and if the Colts really lose alot of players who are free agents,I think Manning will be on the trade block,and with him I think the Dolphins are legitimate contenders right away ! I know he doesnt have many years left,3-4 maybe good years at best,but at least we could start grooming one finally and have him behind Peyton,and make a Super Bowl run as well. Im not saying I think this will happen,or even if I want it to happen,would love to hear some of you all's thoughts on that should the possibility arise.

Brandon Weeden=Winning //////////He is simply the best, and he may come very cheap because of his age.

Obviously we won't be drafting Andrew Luck, so our #1 target should be Matt Barkley. We should explore all options in trading up and getting him. If we can't get him then we need to take a long look at RG3. But if we draft him then we have to get our OL problems ironed out. He's a smallish QB in the mold of Vick. If we don't protect him then he's going to be on the injury list every week just like Vick.

Give me a break the guy can't catch on in the NFL and WR are going to take a flyer on him? This franchise cannot afford to go looking for diamonds in the rough!

Back
Top Bottom