Ced. Griffin | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ced. Griffin

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I would love to somehow acquire a 2nd round pick to pick up Ced. Griffin. I have always loved the guy since i have been watching him and he always seems to find a way to make plays and one hell of INT's and around where the ball is. I'd love to have a playmaker like him. waht do you guys think? I honestly am willing to trade playres such as Booker, Madison, RW and whoever else that can get us picks from Rd1 to rd 3.

I too am a Cedric Griffin fan. He's got excellent size, very good reach and nice big hands. His speed is supposed to be a question mark but scouts consistently noted his excellent closing speed during Senior Bowl week. He's physical, he covers well, is good with the ball...I just really think he's a pretty good player.

That said, I don't know that you have to spend a 2nd rounder to get him. Lets wait until the Combine to see, because if he runs the 4.55 that I expect he might, he could sink to the 3rd or even 4th round.

I hope we get him. evreygame i have watched he seems to come away iwth a tip or INT or tackle.

ckparrothead said:
I too am a Cedric Griffin fan. He's got excellent size, very good reach and nice big hands. His speed is supposed to be a question mark but scouts consistently noted his excellent closing speed during Senior Bowl week. He's physical, he covers well, is good with the ball...I just really think he's a pretty good player.

That said, I don't know that you have to spend a 2nd rounder to get him. Lets wait until the Combine to see, because if he runs the 4.55 that I expect he might, he could sink to the 3rd or even 4th round.
I like him too but do you think he can play corner for us if he runs a 4.55? Or would he have to move to safety?

Ozzy rules!!

I like Cedric Griffin too because of his tackling abilities & physicality. He's at least gonna have to run in the low 4.5s though.

Plus lets not forget about that little off the field allegation that could push him down moreso than his speed.

I have been talking about this kid for a while! He is a stud and I would be thrilled if we some how landed him... He is a play maker and always around the ball.

IMO, he will play saftey in the NFL... but he will be a damn good one...

SMadison29 said:
Plus lets not forget about that little off the field allegation that could push him down moreso than his speed.

Never heard of anything off the field... what did he do?

FinNasty said:
I have been talking about this kid for a while! He is a stud and I would be thrilled if we some how landed him... He is a play maker and always around the ball.

IMO, he will play saftey in the NFL... but he will be a damn good one...

thats what i have been hearing but also heard that he MIGHT be able to play CB in the next level do to his physical play

I like him because he is the kind of corner that Saban seems to be looking for;
big, physical, playmaker

I like Michael Griffin better, wish he declared.

Dolfan2788 said:
big, physical, playmaker

the saftey right?

Dolfan2788 said:
big, physical, playmaker

Michael Griffin is amazing, every time I watch Texas play he's blocking a punt or getting INTs, even against USC.

Back
Top Bottom