Cedric Griffin | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cedric Griffin

dm416

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I really think we should get him in the 2nd round. He really impressed at the Senior Bowl and he would be a great addition at CB. He was overshadowed by Huff at Texas. Anyone else think highly of him?

i also think highly of him i however think that he would also be good at safety cus he diagnoses good and also he kinda slow for a cb but i still like him and he could get bye......
the cb from a small school has also impressed me i forget his name its pittman i think and hes from like north...something i saw him in the senior bowl he was good

I wouldn't use a 2nd on him, but I do think he could be a good saftey in this league and I would like to get him in the 3rd if he lasts that long

I really don't know that much about him. However if he is a Good corner at 6'2 with decent speend than he might be a good second round choice. GOOD CORNER has alot to do how he plays not just numbers on how tall he is and how fast he runs

PublixSubsRule said:
i also think highly of him i however think that he would also be good at safety cus he diagnoses good and also he kinda slow for a cb but i still like him and he could get bye......
the cb from a small school has also impressed me i forget his name its pittman i think and hes from like north...something i saw him in the senior bowl he was good

he will be gone by our pick i eblieve. the guy is a playmaker. i have seen him INT a pass almost everytime i ahve watched the guy play. he is a ballhawk. they said he can play CB due to his physical style of play

imo he's a little too slow to play corner in the league- he's on the wrong side of 4.50. he's a heady player and doesn't get out of position from what i've seen of him, but his future is prob. at safety.

Yes, I think he is exactly the type of player Saban is looking for. He is pretty similar to Webster, who Saban really wanted last year near the top of the 2nd round.

Considering Miami fielded Daniels and Madison, I don't think his 40-time will be that big of an issue with Saban. What Saban will probably like is his experience and the program he came out of, plus Miami does do a lot of coverage schemes so he should fit in nicely here. A second round pick on him isn't remotely wasted at all, though it could possibly be better used :j.

dm416 said:
I really think we should get him in the 2nd round. He really impressed at the Senior Bowl and he would be a great addition at CB. He was overshadowed by Huff at Texas. Anyone else think highly of him?

He is one of my favorite players in the draft...

I think he should be moved to safety... but the kid is going to be a playmaker...

Its a shame his stock has risen... I was hoping that he would be around in the 2nd...

RalphX19X said:
How about a 3rd on Jason Allen?

he is my 2nd favorite player in this draft... he wont last till the 3rd though...

We would be lucky to grab him in the 2nd...

I like Richard Marshall in the 2nd...the guy is a ball hawk....I'd also like to get a safety but maybe in free agency.

Ozzy rules!!

Skeet84 said:
I really don't know that much about him. However if he is a Good corner at 6'2 with decent speend than he might be a good second round choice. GOOD CORNER has alot to do how he plays not just numbers on how tall he is and how fast he runs

Skeet... dont worry... the kid is a playmaker. I think he would be even better at Safety... but he is a stud...

Back
Top Bottom