Cedric Griffin | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cedric Griffin

FinNasty said:
Skeet... dont worry... the kid is a playmaker. I think he would be even better at Safety... but he is a stud...

Well thats good than. We can use all the playmakers we can get! :wink:

Skeet84 said:
Well thats good than. We can use all the playmakers we can get! :wink:

ya... I want Griffen, Jason Allen, or Jimmy Williams...

We NEED to walk away from the draft with one of these 3...

FinNasty said:
ya... I want Griffen, Jason Allen, or Jimmy Williams...

We NEED to walk away from the draft with one of these 3...

Jimmy Williams would be really Nice to get! Jason Allen and Jimmy Williams would be GreaT!

Skeet84 said:
Jimmy Williams would be really Nice to get! Jason Allen and Jimmy Williams would be GreaT!

Man, if we could draft Jimmy Williams at safety in round one... and Jason Allen at CB in round 2... I would be doing cartwheels in my front lawn...

our secondary would be set for years...

Guys, keep on mind that we don't have to get a DB in round one in order to have a good draft....look where we got some DB's in the past
Sam Madison-2
Pat Sir-tan-2
Will Poole-4
Travis Daniels-4
Bell-6

If there's a guy that Nick really wants at 16 he'll pull the triger but you can get good value in the 2nd and 3rd round, specially this year.....still I think the best guy in the 2nd round would be Richard Marshall tho I'd be happy with some of the guys you've all mention.

Ozzy rules!!

Danny said:
Guys, keep on mind that we don't have to get a DB in round one in order to have a good draft....look where we got some DB's in the past
Sam Madison-2
Pat Sir-tan-2
Will Poole-4
Travis Daniels-4
Bell-6

If there's a guy that Nick really wants at 16 he'll pull the triger but you can get good value in the 2nd and 3rd round, specially this year.....still I think the best guy in the 2nd round would be Richard Marshall tho I'd be happy with some of the guys you've all mention.

Ozzy rules!!

This all true, BUt you could say there is talent like that at every position its just finding it. Thats the problem.

Back
Top Bottom