Cellphone face plates | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cellphone face plates

It's funny, I followed your link, and the page loaded the Titans, Dolphins, and 49ers faceplates instantly...however the Raiders one came up very slowly...kind of like it was embarrased to even have a Raiders faceplate there. :D

Thanks for the info Slaine...you're a pretty cool guy...for a Steelers fan.:goof:

Keep up the good work...:D

Yeah - the Raiders faceplate is obviously as old and slow as the rest of the team. :D

Slaine....if you like wolves, check out this place The Shy Wolf Sanctuary ...my girlfriend and I visited this place one time and have been volunteering from time to time ever since....they take in abandoned hybrids and injured pures...the wolves are okay but I love the big cats....they are awesome to be around....they are just a little more unpredictable though, so it's tough to get in the cage with them, but I have been in with them a couple of times as my avatar proves. Check out the photos....my girl is in there with the coyotes and holding little "Ricky"(short for "Richochet"...you should see how fast that little sh*t can bounce around a room....he's nothing but a blur most of the time) and I am in a couple with the wolves and the cougars.
The place is run on donations, and every dime donated goes to the care of the animals. So if any of you guys are so inclined to donate rest assured that you won't be footing someones party bills.

Originally posted by phins054
Thanks for the info Slaine...you're a pretty cool guy...for a Steelers fan.:goof:

Keep up the good work...:D

Hey - it's the offseason - you've got to work really hard to talk about football in the offseason. When we get to the "who's your favourite player" polls then we know it's reached crisis point! Only five weeks until training camp.

And phins054 - you're not bad for a dark lord of the Sith... ;)

Originally posted by inFINSible
Slaine....if you like wolves, check out this place The Shy Wolf Sanctuary ...my girlfriend and I visited this place one time and have been volunteering from time to time ever since....they take in abandoned hybrids and injured pures...the wolves are okay but I love the big cats....they are awesome to be around....they are just a little more unpredictable though, so it's tough to get in the cage with them, but I have been in with them a couple of times as my avatar proves. Check out the photos....my girl is in there with the coyotes and holding little "Ricky"(short for "Richochet"...you should see how fast that little sh*t can bounce around a room....he's nothing but a blur most of the time) and I am in a couple with the wolves and the cougars.
The place is run on donations, and every dime donated goes to the care of the animals. So if any of you guys are so inclined to donate rest assured that you won't be footing someones party bills.

The link was posted to me by a guy on the Steelers site that I go to (www.steelerwatch.com) - I'm not particularly interested in wolves but I find them to be extremely impressive creatures.

It's great that you're involved in this sort of sanctuary - I support the RSPCA in the UK but it's much less specific about the work that it does. I hope that every now and then my money saves a dog or cat from being killed for not having an owner though. :(

Shy wolves... that's just not supposed to be part of the deal for a wolf is it? :goof:

And phins054 - you're not bad for a dark lord of the Sith...

:lol: :lol:

I think I'm going to use that....:evil:

They are the most timid creatures around humans that you will ever see( the coyotes are bad too)....it's very hard to get near the pures.....you basically have to sit very still and let them come to you.....one slight movement and they dart....it takes alot of patience to get near one those guys....the hybrids are like dogs,they lick and jump and generally have a coniption as soon as they see somebody.

You can get these same exact one on ebay for about $10.00. shipping is probably cheaper too!!

Back
Top Bottom