Certain Ads very Annoying | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Certain Ads very Annoying

I got the big ad this weekend and was able to capture it.

We're taking it to the company.

Thanks Muck. I was starting to think I was going crazy. I notice I don't get any of the ads on my home computer which is a Mac. I was surprised to get them on my work computer that has government firewalls and all sorts of crazy spyware stuff that I don't even know anything about.

why are we getting pop-ups in vip?

just started getting them in vip...don't we deserve to live without pop-ups?

You shouldn't be getting pop-ups anywhere on the site. Have you run spyware? Can you send me the pop-up URL and the page code?

thanks for the reply bro! haven't got one since i posted this.
not sure what was happening. i have up to date ad-aware.

is this what you wanted? http://registration.musthavefreegif...3CF36C7F2149D33021886F9F1/subaffiliate/CD6559.

also, this site is running extremely slow for me compared to anything else...
cheers!

Was that from a popup?

Matt is having dinner on Thursday night with the owner of Sportsdirect, the company who serves our ads and will carry with him a tough message about what we will and will not allow on this site as far as advertising is concerned. Popups, popunders spyware, malware and all that nonsense will stop or we will remove their ad-code.

The site is slow because of we are running on one server. We hope to have the second one up and running by this weekend.

Was that from a popup?

Matt is having dinner on Thursday night with the owner of Sportsdirect, the company who serves our ads and will carry with him a tough message about what we will and will not allow on this site as far as advertising is concerned. Popups, popunders spyware, malware and all that nonsense will stop or we will remove their ad-code.

Just wanted to thank you guys for fixing this. Whatever was said must have done the trick. I haven't seen those expanding banner adds for weeks now.

The site is slow because of we are running on one server. We hope to have the second one up and running by this weekend.

in order to not start a new thread, how is this coming along Celtkin? the site is still running extremely slow for me, and it seems like the ads are slowing it down a lot. a page will not load until the ad has finished loading.
thanks.

Back
Top Bottom