CFL a Bush league...? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CFL a Bush league...?

Rev Kev

Tank for Tua Apologist
Club Member
Reaction score
If you wanna trash on the CFL do it here and leave it out of the other threads..., it really is nauseating..., yes we Canadians know it ain't that good..., it only has 8 teams and 3 are generally more powerful than all the rest..., and 3 teams truck the rest of the league...

You would think that there would be more parity..., but as QBs are hard to find in the NFL so it holds true with the lesser leagues...

The CFL has been loaded with failed Dolphins draft picks - from time to time most failed to stick..., the league is laced with former NFL players..., and other NCAA stars who need more seasoning... and the odd schmuck gets out of the Canadian league we should all be glad...

If one is truly bored..., and one watches long enough one might appreciate that the rules favour the O..., and yes one may appreciate that Ricky Willimas looked rather pedestrian in this league..., and still holds down a 2nd string role with Miami... Curious?

Few make it from the CFL out to the NFL - a truly class league - when they do they should not be treated like 2nd class citizens...

Thank God for the NFL or I might truly go insane...

P.S. J. Beck there is an openning spot for you...

If you wanna trash on the CFL do it here and leave it out of the other threads..., it really is nauseating..., yes we Canadians know it ain't that good..., it only has 8 teams and 3 are generally more powerful than all the rest..., and 3 teams truck the rest of the league...

You would think that there would be more parity..., but as QBs are hard to find in the NFL so it holds true with the lesser leagues...

The CFL has been loaded with failed Dolphins draft picks - from time to time most failed to stick..., the league is laced with former NFL players..., and other NCAA stars who need more seasoning... and the odd schmuck gets out of the Canadian league we should all be glad...

If one is truly bored..., and one watches long enough one might appreciate that the rules favour the O..., and yes one may appreciate that Ricky Willimas looked rather pedestrian in this league..., and still holds down a 2nd string role with Miami... Curious?

Few make it from the CFL out to the NFL - a truly class league - when they do they should not be treated like 2nd class citizens...

Thank God for the NFL or I might truly go insane...

P.S. J. Beck there is an openning spot for you...

Hey Im happy there is a CFL although they need to go 4 downs and play american style. I see nothing value added in this league by the special rules they have. This is one reason it has never gained any popularity in the states. Of course this league pales to the NFL so does any other league. The league basically has the talent of the WLAF but that does not mean there is not any NFL talent there.

You realize all you have done is create a thread to make fun of the CFL right? It's not going to stop anyone from makeing fun of the CFL in other threads, or saying thier talent is not on par with the NFL in other threads.

You realize all you have done is create a thread to make fun of the CFL right? It's not going to stop anyone from makeing fun of the CFL in other threads, or saying thier talent is not on par with the NFL in other threads.

Its like saying the talent in division 1 pales to division 2. Of course it does.

Hey Im happy there is a CFL although they need to go 4 downs and play american style. I see nothing value added in this league by the special rules they have. This is one reason it has never gained any popularity in the states. Of course this league pales to the NFL so does any other league. The league basically has the talent of the WLAF but that does not mean there is not any NFL talent there.

Many moons ago back when i played H.S. football in B.C we played American rules on an American sized field..., I like the American game...

The rest of the Canadian HighSchool nation played the CFL rules.., /i think BC HighSchools have changed to the CFL rules by now...

THe CFL pales in comparison..., but NE and their short passing game almost mirrors what the CFL coordinators do

The thread was to point out the obvious... we know the talant is not on par we know it's bush..., we know we know we know

Its like saying the talent in division 1 pales to division 2. Of course it does.

We know that..., we also can tell when an athlete like Garcia or Moon or Flutie (dare I say Cam Wake) really don't belong in the CFL... Some athletes stay in the CFL too long before latching onto a more parent team in the NFL..., some players leave and never regain their hold in the CFL ever again..., it's a gamble for them...

Some never start mind in the NFL mind you but they get to wear the jersey, they get respect from theor faily and peers, and they make a hell of a lot more money... plus they can take their down-jackets and long johns off..., oh maybe you have never heard of those damn things eh?

We know that..., we also can tell when an athlete like Gracia or Moon or Flutie (dare I say Cam Wake) really don't belong in the CFL... Some athletes stay in the CFL too long before latching onto a more parent team in the NFL..., some players leave and never regain their hold in the CFL ever again...

Some never start mind you beut they get to wear the jersey, they get respect, and they make a hell of a lot more money...

We shall see with Wake other players from the CFL have done better than him sack wise and never did anything in the NFL.

We know that..., we also can tell when an athlete like Garcia or Moon or Flutie (dare I say Cam Wake) really don't belong in the CFL... Some athletes stay in the CFL too long before latching onto a more parent team in the NFL..., some players leave and never regain their hold in the CFL ever again..., it's a gamble for them...

Some never start mind in the NFL mind you but they get to wear the jersey, they get respect from theor faily and peers, and they make a hell of a lot more money... plus they can take their down-jackets and long johns off..., oh maybe you have never heard of those damn things eh?

Yeah? Lappy will be along shortly to tell us the talent in the CFL is every bit as good as the talent in the NFL :lol:

I canr stand the cfl but it is a different game. There a lot of players in the nfl that if they made the transition to the cfl would suck and vice versa. For example HBs like Ricky, Adrian and other down the field HBs I think would have a horrible time in the CFL. Beacuse a HB is more of a recieveing threat out of the back field then a running threat.

Personally I think the NFL and CFL should get together make a universal football rules and then make the CFL the minor leauges of the nfl where teams can put some of there project players to develope while playing football then sitting on the bench.

I would be fine if the NFL took some rules from the cfl like the no fair catch rule I think that is the CFLs best rule that they have I also see the rouge as a rule people would like but personally I wouldnt.

In the end the NFL needs the CFL to become the minors.

Its a completly different game,way bigger field,3-downs,bigger ball,no "fair catch" rule,etc.etc.etc......

We shall see with Wake other players from the CFL have done better than him sack wise and never did anything in the NFL.

Doesn't Wake hold the single season sack record? Reguardless of that though, I see your point and agree...... lets just take the wait and see approach.

Back
Top Bottom