CFL a Bush league...? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CFL a Bush league...?

Can't believe this thread....This "Bush league" has a history starting in the 1860's,a championship Cup that started in 1909! You don't have to like it,or even watch it,but you should at least as a so called "football fan" Respect it.Like I said before Its a Different game.

Again, your point is completely bogus.

The CFL is not a developmental league for the NFL. It never has been.

The CFL is a league of it's own with real men in their mid to late twenties and thirties.

Most of their rosters consist of players that did play in the NFL AND CFL
developmental league, US college programs.

Very very few College players ever make an NFL roster, a miniscule percentage.

At any given time, even the best college programs are full of young, immature, underdeveloped, mediocre to bad players.

Where as the CFL rosters are full of, again, FULL OF, players that are just a cut below NFL talent, and are mature adults developed to their full potential.

Comparing the talent level of a college team to a CFL team is like comparing a triple A baseball team to the winner of the college title. The triple A team wins every time.

A college football team may have 1 or two really great future NFL players
a few times in it's history,but they usually only play for that team a year or two and , of course the rest of the college teams roster won't even play in the arena league.

There isn't one college team that has ever existed that could go up to Canada and beat a CFL team. No college team has ever had a roster that was anywhere near that complete.

Half of their rosters consist of teenagers! Get real.

You have not backed up one thing u have said. USC like I said alone has more current NFL ready talent in one given season than the entire CFL.
The CFL is not made up all these college greats as u say. The CFL likely does not have one great NFL player and in fact the CFL rarely has produced an NFL starter much less anything else. Also another important fact you also seem to forget is that over half the CFL is from Canada which produces almost no NFL level players. This is not even of league of our best castoffs because almost none of the non import payers have even been close to sniffing an NFL team. In playing NFLstyle football a top level college team would easily beat a Canadian team. Obviously the CFl overall is not that talented since rarely does a player make it to the NFL.

Can't believe this thread....This "Bush league" has a history starting in the 1860's,a championship Cup that started in 1909! You don't have to like it,or even watch it,but you should at least as a so called "football fan" Respect it.Like I said before Its a Different game.

I respect the league but I see it for what it is. I also respect Arena League but I dont pretend that its close to the NFL.

I respect the league but I see it for what it is. I also respect Arena League but I dont pretend that its close to the NFL.
This may shock you,but they have no intention on being "close to the NFL".(its a different game).And no N.american sport comes close to the hype machine that is the NFL.....I guess to you its the NFL or nuthin'.

This may shock you,but they have no intention on being "close to the NFL".(its a different game).And no N.american sport comes close to the hype machine that is the NFL.....I guess to you its the NFL or nuthin'.

No I actually Enjoy the cfl for the most part but I also enjoyed the XFL and did not pretend it was anything close to the nfl in talent

Back
Top Bottom