CFL to NFL stampede???? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CFL to NFL stampede????

gregorygrant83

Active Roster
Reaction score
I see the Canadian Football League has canceled the 2020 season and today announced players could opt out of their contracts if they want. Any chance Miami looks at some of the CFL wrs or other needed positions to fill gaps for the 2020 season? Seems like the CFL always has its share of depth slot type receivers.

I see the Canadian Football League has canceled the 2020 season and today announced players could opt out of their contracts if they want. Any chance Miami looks at some of the CFL wrs or other needed positions to fill gaps for the 2020 season? Seems like the CFL always has its share of depth slot type receivers.
The CFL certainly has its share of tweeners

If anyone wants to implement a KC type offense, there's alot of guys in the CFL that could help them out... I think emphasis on speed over size is going to be a thing in the coming years in the NFL... Which makes this situation kind of interesting IMO....

most of what it is. Guys that can’t make it in the nfl either due to tweener or just jag athletes or lack positional frames etc.

by and large they make easy nfl cuts unless they find a way on specials which means you better be renting

Well...

Most of these guys have already tried (and failed) to catch on in the NFL, but never say never I guess.

If anyone wants to implement a KC type offense, there's alot of guys in the CFL that could help them out... I think emphasis on speed over size is going to be a thing in the coming years in the NFL... Which makes this situation kind of interesting IMO....
I may be in the minority but the so so Canadian talent makes it hard to properly measure what is going on - Regarding the stats - Canadian’s would lose most of their jobs if not for the import and national rules

BTW I look pretty damn good when I play sports against a bunch of stiffs too

I mean the funniest thing is watching a bunch of National Oline try to cover a misses FG - not your most gifted athletes out there

There was a reason that it took Two OLineman and a RB chipping on Wake as well as Offense Coordinators rolling plays away from Wake back in his CFL Glory days - he was just a man among boys

:lol: Stampede???

With very, very, very few exceptions ... If they were good enough for the NFL, they wouldn’t have been in the CFL to start out with.

Back
Top Bottom