Ch Check it out! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ch Check it out!

Wow!!

all great but, that RonnieBrown is prolly all time greatest looking McFarlane creation..

i dont know how to start a thread but i have season tickets and i live in davenport just south of orlando and i dont have a ride to the game so ill give one ticket for each game away for a ride to and from miami and ill pay for gas my email is danemalloy20@aol.com

DolfanDane said:
i dont know how to start a thread but i have season tickets and i live in davenport just south of orlando and i dont have a ride to the game so ill give one ticket for each game away for a ride to and from miami and ill pay for gas my email is danemalloy20@aol.com
i live in orlando area as well,if you need a ride to and from the stadium,no problem. just pm me or let me know. i usually go to 4 games a year but can't decide which games to go this year.:dolphins:

How do they know Jason Allens number is going to be 32. I havent seen or read anywhere that thats the number. we'll be seeing that number 32 in a red jersey with a dolphins helmet soon enough. (ProBowl Baby!)

dolpns13 said:
How do they know Jason Allens number is going to be 32. I havent seen or read anywhere that thats the number. we'll be seeing that number 32 in a red jersey with a dolphins helmet soon enough. (ProBowl Baby!)
He is 32. It's on the Dolphin official site too. Good number, my cousin's old number.

Back
Top Bottom