Chad Greenway or Demeco Ryans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chad Greenway or Demeco Ryans

trate121hb

Go Heat!
Reaction score
Say we were to get a LB with the 16th pick....which one of these 2 would u want and why...I've seen some mock drafts having greenway over ryans but i think ryans, although undersized is an absolute monster

I would much rather have Chad Greenway. He seems like the complete package with size, speed, and smarts. I saw three Iowa games, and it seemed like he was in on every play.

Chad Greenway all the way. I've heard from many people that Greenway is a Saban type player. He is big, smart and he can cover well.

both are great from the leadership point of view. in terms of needs for the future, i think ryans would be a better pick, but based on pure talent, greenway is the one.

both are 4-3 OLB. Neither are right for the system we wish to run. It would be much much better to get Bobby carpenter or Manny lawson. But Greenway would be able to play Weak side. Ryans is a Horrible fit for our offense he is slow as heck and wont be able to cover anyone. He is a product of a good defense around him.

I would be the happiest man in Iowa if the Dolphins pick Chad. He's an incredible player... think of Zach Thomas but bigger, faster and stronger. His partner in crime, Abdul Hodge is also going to make someone VERY happy in the 2nd round.

Greenway though our LBs this year will be JT playing the hybrid DE-LB Crowder playing ROLB Zach MLB and perhaps Kamerion Wimbley in the second if we get one for Ricky playing LOLB (the strong side) I dont think we should draft another 4-3 LB since we seem to really need a 3-4 pass rusher at LOLB and a 4-3 guy would have to see the games from the bench behind Crowder and ZT though I do see us getting a 4-3 LB in the 4th round or FA for depth and cause Wimbley doesnt have the expierience or instincts to play full time at LOLB I think if we pick any 4-3 OLBs it will Cameron Vaughn in the 4th.

Joey 22 said:
Greenway though our LBs this year will be JT playing the hybrid DE-LB Crowder playing ROLB Zach MLB and perhaps Kamerion Wimbley in the second if we get one for Ricky playing LOLB (the strong side) I dont think we should draft another 4-3 LB since we seem to really need a 3-4 pass rusher at LOLB and a 4-3 guy would have to see the games from the bench behind Crowder and ZT though I do see us getting a 4-3 LB in the 4th round or FA for depth and cause Wimbley doesnt have the expierience or instincts to play full time at LOLB I think if we pick any 4-3 OLBs it will Cameron Vaughn in the 4th.

Greenway can play 3-4 OLB. And he has good cover skills, and great takling. He has my vote.

Chad Greenway would be a great LB to help upgrade our D. Zach and Crowder and Greeway would put our D back in the top 10 for sure. Now if we can just get a few good guys in our secondary too... imagin that

Back
Top Bottom