Chad Greenway | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chad Greenway

calientecarlos

Scout Team
Reaction score
what do you guys rate Chad Greenway........he could be a great replacement for Seau.....ive been hearing that he could go late 2nd or early third?......thoughts?

yes

I think he is worth getting, especially since just a few weeks ago, he was considered a top 10-12 pick.

Then again, i also like Bobby Carpenter a lot at OLB too.

PSU Cane said:
I think he is worth getting, especially since just a few weeks ago, he was considered a top 10-12 pick.

Then again, i also like Bobby Carpenter a lot at OLB too.
I don't know about him being a top 10-12 pick a few weeks ago but I do know that his stock has dropped since he had a less than stellar performance at the combine.

I like Greenway, Lawson and Carpenter...I think Carpenter will be the 2nd best pure OLB from this draft(Hawk)but Lawson has more talent as a pass rusher....Greenway is my 3rd option....the only 2 corners at 16 that I'd take are Huff and Williams if they're actually gonna be corners.I don't think we'll take a WR at 16 but Holmes or Jackson along with CC and Randy and Pep and Ronnie would make our offence awesome.

Ozzy rules!!

Ozzy rules!!

Lawson, Greenway, then Carpenter in my eyes. Lawson is a freakish athlete that could turn into a Shawne Merriman type player very quickly with a few more lb's on that body.

Shawne Merriman ?? IDK about that but Chad Is a good OLB Never really saw him play in IOWA but he was pretty sik at the senior bowl also combine is showing of sure itll help ur draft status but when u put those pads on an play diff story

calientecarlos said:
what do you guys rate Chad Greenway........he could be a great replacement for Seau.....ive been hearing that he could go late 2nd or early third?......thoughts?

No way dude, he could be gone by the time we pick

I think he has a chance to fall to #16, although it seems like Cleveland is a team that keeps grabbing the type of players Saban is looking for. If he get past Cleveland, chances are pretty good and I would think Greenway would be a great fit. I've also heard talks that the 49ers are interested in Greenway, but #6 would seem pretty high especially is Hawk is still around.

Not a big fan of Greenway. Rather trade down and grab Carpenter if we're picking an OLB.

SF Dolphin Fan said:
I think he has a chance to fall to #16, although it seems like Cleveland is a team that keeps grabbing the type of players Saban is looking for. If he get past Cleveland, chances are pretty good and I would think Greenway would be a great fit. I've also heard talks that the 49ers are interested in Greenway, but #6 would seem pretty high especially is Hawk is still around.
They would be interested in Greenway at the top of the 2nd round not the first.

His poor combine numbers could be a blessing in disguise. If he falls to us I'd be extremely happy.

Back
Top Bottom