Chad Hutchinson | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chad Hutchinson

sighs* this thread really does kinda shows you how EVERY QB that we cry for wont make it in the NFL...but the FOUR year bump was a a little uncalled for

PhinSoldia said:
sighs* this thread really does kinda shows you how EVERY QB that we cry for wont make it in the NFL...but the FOUR year bump was a a little uncalled for

That was the point i was trying to make. Everyone wants rivers or leinart. well just look at some past threads of the Qbs this team couldn't do with out. just something for those people who want to break the bank for these unproven players that they may just not work out.

haha i was going to say. Why would the bears trade away their starting QB now (who has minimal trade value), and spielman isnt with us.

SuperMarksBros. said:
that terry bradshaw kid looks pretty good, think we can trade up with the steelers?
That Red Grange kid could be a really good halfback for us. I heard the Akron Pros and Pottsville Maroons are really interested in him though. We might have to swing a trade with the Rock Island Independents to jump in front of those two teams.

ercin13 said:
i think spielman is the general manager for a venezuelan youth soccer team now.

That would explain the "OLE'" offensive line.

Back
Top Bottom