Chad Jackson in for a 2nd visit | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chad Jackson in for a 2nd visit

TractorTraylor

Did you say steak???
Reaction score
as per KFFL.com

Dolphins | Team to have work out with C. Jackson
Tue, 11 Apr 2006 06:10:14 -0700
Jason Cole, of the Miami Herald, reports the Miami Dolphins will conduct a pre-draft workout with Florida WR Chad Jackson Friday, April 14. This will be the second time Jackson has met with the Dolphins privately.

thoughts?

TractorTraylor said:
as per KFFL.com

Dolphins | Team to have work out with C. Jackson
Tue, 11 Apr 2006 06:10:14 -0700
Jason Cole, of the Miami Herald, reports the Miami Dolphins will conduct a pre-draft workout with Florida WR Chad Jackson Friday, April 14. This will be the second time Jackson has met with the Dolphins privately.

thoughts?

Love to have him, doubt he'll be there. Denver is rumored to be very high on him.

It's actually the third lengthy meeting that Jackson has had with Saban and Mueller.

Boomer said:
It's actually the third lengthy meeting that Jackson has had with Saban and Mueller.

do you think he is trying to raise jacksons stock so denver maybe picks him up and leaves holmes to us?

sounds good to me, seems like saban likes him. i hope we can draft either holmes or jackson in the 1st round...

clear.gif

R.I.P :( (we will miss you)

Montella said:
sounds good to me, seems like saban likes him. i hope we can draft either holmes or jackson in the 1st round...

http://images.finheaven.com/forums/customavatars/avatar15312_1.gif

R.I.P :( (we will miss you)

i hope not... im in gainesville now and never was impressed by chad jackson..he dropped big catches at times and he reminds me of other florida receivers that never live up to their potential...riddell anthony, jaquez green, jabar gaffney to name a few

TractorTraylor said:
Im not surprised Denver likes him, he reminds me alot of Lelie who they drafted a few years ago..

Jackson is more physical than Lelie, who hasn't lived up to expectations, and I think that's one of the reason Denver may be so high on him.

I dont thnk either Holmes or Jackson will be there when we pick. If we could get one of the two I like Jackson. I just think we have other needs in round one

Woow Our Offense would be Potent

WR- Chambers
WR- Jackson
WR- Booker (3rd WR Possesion WR)
WR- WEs Welker
TE- Randy McMichael
HB Ronnie Brown
QB Danye Culp

I still think Holmes is a better pick. He is more polished WR, runs better routes. The main reason is he gives us the type of shifty quick WR in the Slot on 3 WR sets. He is much more dangerous after the catch then Jackson, like a Smith or S. Moss type WR. I like Jackson as well but he is more like Chambers then these type of guys, it will add more things we could do on offence with Holmes. Another plus is Holmes is an drangerous return man, he returned for TD's last two years and thats with only doing it part time cause Ohio St. has Ginn Jr. returning most of the time.

Either Holmes or Jackson....one of them should be there. If not, then maybe trade down for extra picks.

Back
Top Bottom