Chad Jackson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chad Jackson

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I woud love to pick up Chad Jackson. I saw him play a game or two this year and with that lil amount of time I fell in love with him and now I am hearing he has SURE hands and runs a 4.34? WOW! waht does CC run/ anyone know? There are too many great prospects this year man too many. he is reminding me of being our own reggie wayne and reports have it taht he is goign no where as the GM told the Skins they have NO SHOT at picking him up.

I think Chambers ran in the low 4.3's at the combine.

Chad Jackson certainly looked impressive physically at the skills competition. The problem is that wide receivers seem to take the longest of any position except QB to develop. Even if he does turn out to be real good; he probably won't get there for another 2-4 years.

Flyer22 said:
In his report 5 years ago, Kiper wrote that Chambers ran about a 4.35
http://espn.go.com/melkiper/s/2001/0402/1166145.html
Sorry I can't help you more there.

Jackson would be nice, but I think we have more pressing needs to spend our top picks on.

WOW at the WR talent in that draft...

Chad Johnson
Chris Chambers
Santana Moss
Steve Smith
Reggie Wayne
Koren Robinson
Robert Ferguson

Shame for Terrell and Mitchell. :lol:

As I would love to have another Gator on the team. I don't like picking a WR in the First. Not really a need for us. I just would not like the pick unless we get him in the second round and hopefully Croyle would drop to the third or we make a trade and get another 2nd.

i'd like jackson as a late first rounder if our big 3-4 players are gone by the 16th pick (cutler, huff, greenway, etc). but i can see saban taking a DT there after those players are gone (bunkley, watson).

Juan Cribbs said:
i'd like jackson as a late first rounder if our big 3-4 players are gone by the 16th pick (cutler, huff, greenway, etc). but i can see saban taking a DT there after those players are gone (bunkley, watson).

I dont think we'll go with a DT hoenstly. We can address it via FA and we still have Vickerson and Wright. They were talking about how many DT's have been busts in the last couple years that were drafted in the 1st round. I dono just my .02 cents.

SR 7 said:
I woud love to pick up Chad Jackson. I saw him play a game or two this year and with that lil amount of time I fell in love with him and now I am hearing he has SURE hands and runs a 4.34? WOW! waht does CC run/ anyone know? There are too many great prospects this year man too many. he is reminding me of being our own reggie wayne and reports have it taht he is goign no where as the GM told the Skins they have NO SHOT at picking him up.

Are you kidding? Jackson is much more talented than Reggie Wayne. Wayne is a nice receiver but is really no deep threat.

BlueFin said:
Are you kidding? Jackson is much more talented than Reggie Wayne. Wayne is a nice receiver but is really no deep threat.

i dindt say they are alike i said he can be our reggie wayne meaning behind CC lke he is behind harrison.

Flyer22 said:
Jackson would be nice, but I think we have more pressing needs to spend our top picks on.

I agree, so why are some predicting Santonio Holmes...

For whatever it is worth, Im a Nole, but I am still enamered with Jackson. He is my 2nd favorite player ever to come out of UF. We just happened to have drafted my favorite last year.

Chads hands are ridiculously good if you saw that ESPN challenge.

If he is there in round 2... I would grab him in a heartbeat...

Back
Top Bottom