chad jackson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

chad jackson

amir7

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
just wondering what u guys thought of this kid after his combine, there seemed to be alot of buzz about him on this forum a few weeks ago, but i havent heard about him in a while. he had apretty good combine, and ran the fastest 40 time for receivers with a 4.32:eek: where do u see him going in the draft and do u think theres any chance he ends up in a fins uni.

a good lookin kid. runs like the wind.
as far as he becoming a fin goes. i beleive we got bigger fish to fry.

amir7 said:
just wondering what u guys thought of this kid after his combine, there seemed to be alot of buzz about him on this forum a few weeks ago, but i havent heard about him in a while. he had apretty good combine, and ran the fastest 40 time for receivers with a 4.32:eek: where do u see him going in the draft and do u think theres any chance he ends up in a fins uni.

Actually his 4.32 40 is the reason why no one is talking about him, he will be gone by 16. I have him going to Philly.

gotta hand it to him

as much as i hate the gators this guy is truely amazing i would maybe guess he goes to buffalo that is a bit early i know i just would like to see him play miami 2 times a year but he is deffinately one of if not THE top of the wr class

Moss>>>Jackson, hes not the best in the class, he was like .2 faster then moss, plus moss is better overall so moss will be first pick

Wow im a UM fan but no way Moss is better than Chad Jackson im sorry

Jackson is bigger, faster and has better hands

I think he is on the phins radar screen. If he does get drafted, look for Booker to be traded or cut to save salary cap dollars to sign those other urgent needs. What I love about Saban is that he drafts BPA and does not ignore the offense or defense or special teams pieces of the team to acquire talent. He is looking to upgrade every single position and Jackson would be an upgrade over Booker and would save us cap.

Alls i know is that I would try to trade Booker for maybe a 3rd or a 4th/(maybe restru8cture) to Carolina.....Jackson I am sold on....He ho doubt had the best hands and was among the top 3 in hands but his Running a 4.3somen has made me sold..I would love it but only if we can get something out of Booker.

We have alot of dyer needs no doubt but I am sold on Campbell even as a 3rd...Hopefully Saban can get the talent that Chris Henry has and apply it on the field..We do need help at WR.

finsfan_84 said:
Moss>>>Jackson, hes not the best in the class, he was like .2 faster then moss, plus moss is better overall so moss will be first pick

Would it kill you to put homerism aside?

Anyways Jackson is pretty good, I wouldnt mind having him, and I wouldn't mind having Mos either.

no homerism here, just i think moss is nasty, if he was taller hed be the better wr in the draft, hes only lik 5'7 or 5'8 i think

I thought he was the best WR before the combine. Holmes definitely has some pressure on him now. I can definitely see the Eagles taking him. He's a better pro prospect than Moss.

finsfan_84 said:
no homerism here, just i think moss is nasty, if he was taller hed be the better wr in the draft, hes only lik 5'7 or 5'8 i think

Yeah he is a beast, a small fast beast like his bro, but a beast regardless.

Back
Top Bottom