Chad Jackson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chad Jackson

phins4lyfe

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Well on Espn.com it shows first round projected drafts and says miami is projected to get Chad Jackson are the dolphins even looking for a WR at all?

projectedmiami-1.jpg

Chad Jackson will be a bust IMO he wasnt that good @Florida guy has trouble shakin off defenders and getting open..just cuz he had a good combine doesnt mean he will be decent WR....

Gator WR's always seem to sux at the next level...

dude the guy has the size, speed and hands. with a good coach and a good qb, he could be a very good wr

Well we met with him 3 or 4 times so we definitely know him.

AtticusFinz said:
Chad Jackson will be a bust IMO he wasnt that good @Florida guy has trouble shakin off defenders and getting open..just cuz he had a good combine doesnt mean he will be decent WR....

Gator WR's always seem to sux at the next level...

:lol: What a joke! Wasn't that good? Yeah he only broke the school record for receptions.

I do see why people want Holmes.Dude's got some ability.Runs great routes and has great hand.He is the most polished WR in this draft but as far as what you need in a WR,I say Jackson will be the man in a couple of years under a good coaching staff(which we have by the way).All of this talk may be for nothing if we trade back,however.This may be a good posibility. :jumper: <-----Me,waiting for the draft.

phins4lyfe said:
Well on Espn.com it shows first round projected drafts and says miami is projected to get Chad Jackson are the dolphins even looking for a WR at all?

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a313/thaixbo1/projectedmiami.jpg
Ok I'm getting tried of people calling WR a need for Maimi. Chambers is great, and Booker does fine. Booker will be good with Culpepper since both of their stenghts are the long ball. Welker/Campbell will be a good 3# too.

Chad will be gone somewhere between 12th-15th.

Back
Top Bottom