Chad Johnson Being questioned for murder? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chad Johnson Being questioned for murder?

PrepDogg

I like whiskey
Reaction score
It just broke on JT the Brick's radio show that Chad Johnson is being questioned about a murder in the Miami area last week. I can't find anything on the net anybody else heard anything?

WTF another Bengal and this one takes the cake.

He was on Sportscenter yesterday. He said that he couldn't say too much to the Bengals getting in trouble because he isn't perfect himself and he could get in trouble some time, so he couldn't tell them what to do. Hmm.

Wow sounds like he has gotten himself into a bit of a mess! Hopefully he had nothing to do with this!

Jesus ****ing Christ, what the **** is up with the Bengals?

Well, being questioned in a murder investigation doesnt mean hes being questioned as a supspet, he could just be a witness...There is WAY too little for this to even be a story, it could just be a case where one of Johnson s friend knew the guy and was at his house a few days earlier, so the cops just want to know if he has heard anything.....

Well, being questioned in a murder investigation doesnt mean hes being questioned as a supspet, he could just be a witness...There is WAY too little for this to even be a story, it could just be a case where one of Johnson s friend knew the guy and was at his house a few days earlier, so the cops just want to know if he has heard anything.....

True, after re-reading the article... I skimmed through it way too fast last time.

"(Johnson) knew him from around the neighborhood,'' said his mother, Sylvia Dopson

yeah this is nothing.

in this case the only reason we heard about it is because he is on the Bengals.

Back
Top Bottom