Chad Ocho Cinco blasted by Teddy following his lackluster performance by the fins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chad Ocho Cinco blasted by Teddy following his lackluster performance by the fins

juniorseau55

Go Fins
Reaction score
This is something that is very off topic but it is somehow related to the monday night game against miami. I find it pretty disturbing how current and older patriots seem to be in some type of company mind control where they control the team and what they say.

Bruschi had this to say about Chad:

"ESPN analyst Tedy Bruschi, appearing on sports radio WEEI, said Ochocinco better "drop the awe factor" and "stop tweeting and get in your playbook."

Bruschi added that Ochocinco shouldn't be looking at the Patriots' performance from a fan's perspective, but instead should assume this is the team's expectation.

"You're not someone who's on another team or watching TV," Bruschi said. "You're not an analyst. You're a part of it. They want you to be a part of it. So get with the program because obviously you're not getting it and you're tweeting because you're saying, 'It's amazing to see'? It's amazing to see because you don't understand it. You still don't understand it and it's amazing to you because you can't get it."

"ochocinco: Just waking up after a late arrival,I've never seen a machine operate like that n person,to see video game numbers put up n person was WOW"

I still don't get it or why he snapped at him but I thought that all media outlets have been making a huge deal
out of this.

Back
Top Bottom