Chambers and O looking good in practice | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chambers and O looking good in practice

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
from http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/6573470.htm

WR Chris Chambers had a nice catch in the back of the end zone in traffic early in practice. Chambers also made a nice adjustment later on a pass QB Jay Fiedler underthrew to a spot down the left side. He finished his day with a nice catch after running a good route through a zone defense. It was a very good read by Chambers.

The offensive line and RB Ricky Williams looked very good working in unison on a counter play early in practice. The play became a staple during the second half of the season last year. Williams had at least three long touchdown runs on the play. On Tuesday, the timing of the play seemed almost perfect as the offense worked it against the first-team defense.

nice to hear the O is getting to Sept form :D

Eh, was never a doubt in my mind ;).

Btw, is finheaven laggin for anyone else?

Great To hear Hopefully they can transition this to the real thing! This is Chambers do or die year All eyes on Chambers!

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
Eh, was never a doubt in my mind ;).

Btw, is finheaven laggin for anyone else?

Laggin asin the site is slow or not much activity/postings in thelast couple of days? BOTH! The site speed is better today.

i'm new

yo guys i am new to this forum, but i am always on the KFFL.com forums but this is pretty cool you got a good thing going here, anyway what you were saying about practice, yep i agree i have been goin to almost all the practices and have noticed alot of things and one of them is the play of Derrious Thompson. I saw someone predicted that Jay would be a probowler this year and i would have to agree. The guy has the weapons around him to do it if he wants. All he has to do is stay healthy, but i think the best will come out of Derious Thompson this year. Ofcourse were gonna watch Ricky but i think Derious will be amazing watch out for him.

Re: i'm new

Originally posted by canephin
All he has to do is stay healthy.

Last year before he went down he was looking very sharp. The offense was rolling with almost 30 points a game.

He have to :pray: that he will stay healthy.

Back
Top Bottom