Chambers & Dyson? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chambers & Dyson?

Dreads-4-Prez

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I live in Charlotte, North Carolina now by way of Fort Lauderdale. The first thing I want to say about living here that most people might not know, these people love the Panthers. And not just this year. I came here 2 years ago when they lost 15 straight and it didn't matter. I just respect these fans and their loyalty.

Secondly, most people don't know that Kevin Dyson plays for the Panthers. He is actually their 4th string WR. Dyson was hurt at the beginning of the year and in that time, Smith, Muhammed and Proehl have obviously done the job. He is only 28 years old and really just entering his prime. He has a great attitude and understanding about his position in Charlotte. He knows that Carolina is in the Super Bowl so why should they change anything. I think that this guy is a very capable starter that Miami should try to pursue. I like his attitude and according to the Panthers, HE CAN PLAY.

What do you guys think?

I sure liked the way he played for the Titans. I wouldn't mind having him. Isn't he the guy who returned the kick for the TD against the Bills in the play-offs?

I thought he played for Tenn. Is it the same guy? Do you have any stats on him? I think (if he is who i think he is) he would be a good replacement for Mcdrop at #3. As for #2 I like either Bruce or a rookie at the 20 pick. I am quite sure Bruce will go. Stl. picked up 2 receivers in the draft last year, this year is stocked too and they intend on keeping both expensive QBs. Somethings got to go and it very well may be Bruce.

Originally posted by DolphinzD
I sure liked the way he played for the Titans. I wouldn't mind having him. Isn't he the guy who returned the kick for the TD against the Bills in the play-offs?

Yeah - and I think he was the guy that reached for the TD at the end of the Super Bowl and came just short.

Originally posted by dreadlockera
I thought he played for Tenn. Is it the same guy? Do you have any stats on him? I think (if he is who i think he is) he would be a good replacement for Mcdrop at #3. As for #2 I like either Bruce or a rookie at the 20 pick. I am quite sure Bruce will go. Stl. picked up 2 receivers in the draft last year, this year is stocked too and they intend on keeping both expensive QBs. Somethings got to go and it very well may be Bruce.

He came to NC his year and hurt his achiles (probably misspelled) early this year. He is just kind of the odd man out now.

Originally posted by Dreads-4-Prez

Yeah - and I think he was the guy that reached for the TD at the end of the Super Bowl and came just short.

I think he is also the guy who returned the kick/pass from Wycheck against the Barfalo Jills.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The Music City Miracle still makes peoples skin crawl around here:tongue: . If you hear two sport complaint its...
"He was in the crease" about the Hull in the Stanley Cup finals
and
"That pass was forward" about the miracle. Gotta love the professional loosers in Barfalo. Cant wait to hear from circling the wagons:D :D :D

No thanks on Kevin Dyson. We already considered him when we were trying to decide between the likes of Ike Hilliard, Dyson, and Derrius.

Dyson certainly did no more to improve his stock than Derrius did, in fact he probably dipped his stock more than even Derrius did.

One guy to really take a look at is a guy we were taking a good gander at last offseason also...Marcus Robinson. He had some he||a nasty games for the Ravens this year down the stretch and I do believe he's a UFA again because the contract he signed last year was just a 1 year deal. Props to the folks round here who wanted him pretty bad...I forget who, but props all the same.

Dyson is VERY injury prone. Has been his entire career.

Originally posted by dreadlockera

I think he is also the guy who returned the kick/pass from Wycheck against the Barfalo Jills.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The Music City Miracle still makes peoples skin crawl around here:tongue: . If you hear two sport complaint its...
"He was in the crease" about the Hull in the Stanley Cup finals
and
"That pass was forward" about the miracle. Gotta love the professional loosers in Barfalo. Cant wait to hear from circling the wagons:D :D :D

Q: What do you get when you put a Bills fan and a Sabres fan in the basement together?
A: A whine cellar.

Dyson can play, but is Carolina going to cut him loose? Unless I'm mistaken, he was signed for a pretty reasonable salary, and they're not looking at major cap issues. Proehl is the guy more likely to go. He's been invisible in the playoffs.

Originally posted by SurtainRulz23
I think Dyson signed a one year deal

You're right. My bad. I checked this, and Dyson did in fact sign a one year deal. Given his injuries, he might come cheap and would be a good move if he does.

I don't like Dez White. I don't know if it was just because the Bears or what but he was very fast, but his averages were always under 10 yards - similar to Peter Warricks old stats.

Back
Top Bottom