Chambers for Boston | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chambers for Boston

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Chambers is a better WR than Boston

i think they are both gifted in different ways. chambers has long arms and plays like hes 6-3 and decievingly fast. Boston is just flat out fast and is huge. i cant tell you what a guy that size can do for you in the running game let along break tackles and break the will of a team.
Chambers/Boston i think would be an outstanding tandem with variations that would boggle the mind. i mean, chambers and boston can both go over the middle and get YAC. wow. im getting wood.

half the reply's totally missed that that was a "just kidding" or "haha" thread from the START.

If you were a real dolphins fan u would never want chris chambers to be traded !! what the hell are u talking about chambers for boston go away with that

ROFLMAO ... but you have to be careful around here ... I just got stiffed by a "What if" Scenario where we get Boston and Moss both to go with Chambers in another thread ...

People are just being WAY to serious even when you say right there in the post that it is just a What if scenario.

But absolutely loved the Here is where it gets tricky part ... I was already thinking ... what the hell before I even got there.

Originally posted by Omaha_Dolfan
ROFLMAO ... but you have to be careful around here ... I just got stiffed by a "What if" Scenario where we get Boston and Moss both to go with Chambers in another thread ...

People are just being WAY to serious even when you say right there in the post that it is just a What if scenario.

But absolutely loved the Here is where it gets tricky part ... I was already thinking ... what the hell before I even got there.
atleast you read what he posted!!!!!!!! most people read just the title of the thread & replied negatively

:evil: :D :D :D

:lol: this thread is even more entertaining than I had anticipated... do people honestly find this trade plausable?

Up to the point where it gets trick.

However, if we were to throw Snoop Minnus into the deal, I am certain that they would bite!

Dang! I forgot Snoop... that's definatly a deal breaker

Originally posted by phinphanphrommi
Here's an idea:

We trade Chambers to SD for Boston, plus their 3rd. We then trade Ogun & our 3rd to SD for their 1st. Then we trade them Fiedler and their 3rd to get O-gun back. Here's where it gets tricky... we then trade Ogun, Madison, Zach, Surtain, Bowens, and Freeman for Hersh... errm I mean Randy Moss.

THEN, we trade Sage for Pitt's 1st rounder and draft Rivers....

After that... give Rick a week off, and start planning for next year!

You are kidding right?

Sage Rosenfells for a 1st round pick? :lol:

Originally posted by phinphanphrommi
Here's an idea:

We trade Chambers to SD for Boston, plus their 3rd.
Please make it happen. I'm all for this. :roflmao:

Thurmanator.... Bills fans are excused for this being WAY over their head... we here at Finheaven realize that you can't help your deficiencies. Please have your mommy or your daddy e-mail me an address that I may send a donation to the local literacy organization

Back
Top Bottom