Chambers for Rookie of the Year | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chambers for Rookie of the Year

eckerdguy

Starter
Reaction score
I believe I said this before and someone said that Tomilson will get it, well I would reconsider that decision you non believers.

Few more games like this and he will be the Rookie of the Year!:)

The 7 TDs will help a lot, but Ladainian Tomlinson has 1007 vs CC with 34 reception for 640 yards. LT has 40 receptions for 265 yards and 10 TD.

Unless they consider his 5 lost fumbles CC has very little chance

Chambers did set a rookie record for tonight as well ;) :D

Three plays later, Fiedler hit Chambers on a fade pass for the score. Chambers' touchdown reception was his sixth this season, breaking Miami's rookie record of five set by Andre Brown in 1989. Chambers later added a seventh TD catch.

9 WR's pick before him....

wisconsin sure was a running football team... it didn't help him but man he's awesome!!!!:D

Good thing Barry Alvarez said to Wanny to consider picking him!!!

i think i'm falling in love with Alvarez:p

here's a reminder...

i was at work

and everytime i looked at the tv, chambers was laying out making another unbelievable catch! :D

Chambers is without a doubt the steal of the draft on offense:D i said on offense cause on defence Anthony Henry - CLE is...:(

Chambers For President!!

All the guy does is catch TD's!!!!!

I knew he was special watching him in Wisc, but i had no idea he was this GREAT!!

Great job to the Miami Dolphins Monday night and i have finger nails left!!!!! Yahoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets go kick some West Coast Ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Fins!!!!!!!!!!

:fire:

And he's cool............:)

Single, resides in Madison, Wis... Appeared in seven games for Wisconsin's basketball team after the 1997 football season, competing at shooting guard... Earned All-America honors and was a two-time first-team All-State pick at Bedford (Oh.) High... Had a career total of 75 receptions, including 24 touchdowns... Was also a standout punt returner, taking one back 96 yards for a touchdown... Caught 26 passes for 461 yards and eight touchdowns as a senior... Also lettered in basketball and track... Named as a third-team all-state selection in basketball, averaging 22 points, six assists and six steals per game as a senior... Was a member of the school's track team and was the state champion in the 400-meters as a senior with a time of 47.1... The Cleveland Browns were his favorite team growing up and Eric Metcalf was his favorite athlete... Lists “The Matrix†as his favorite movie and “Martin†as his favorite televison show... Enjoys watching movies... Full name is Chris J. Chambers, born August 12, 1978, in Cleveland, Ohio.

:eek:

Thanks for the Info!

Well from the moves he makes on the field it makes sense that the Matrix is his favorite movie!!

I got the chills watching him......just like when Duper and Clayton were around.......he's gonna be a star!!!!

Also......Konrads TD was the icing on the cake last night.........

THat was SWEET!

:D

It looked like

Wanny apologized for that TD to Mora at the end of the game, when they shook hands. They were only trying to run the clock down. Who would have guessed Konrad would get into the end zone.....

Who would have guessed Konrad would get into the end zone.....
Only Rob probably knew that he had never scored a TD so as soon as he saw the end zone, he started looking like someone who wore #44 at Syracuse or #39 on the Fins from Syracuse :lol:

39, i can look it up........

but you have all your records right there. when was the last time the fins scored 40, and against who? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom