Chambers: Give me the ball, please | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chambers: Give me the ball, please

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
Chambers reminds me of Moss. .

you must mean santana, right?.. please tell me that you mean santana, and that your saying chris chambers reminds you of randy moss... please .. :D

Originally posted by Tatonka

you must mean santana, right?.. please tell me that you mean santana, and that your saying chris chambers reminds you of randy moss... please .. :D
I am sure he meant Randy, but I do not see how they resemble each other. CC always seems to be compared to Moulds

Originally posted by dolphan39
I am sure he meant Randy, but I do not see how they resemble each other. CC always seems to be compared to Moulds

that's not even a fair comparison

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

that's not even a fair comparison
it was based on what he did as the 3rd WR as a rook, but he's got a long way to go and now nearly the same arm throwing the ball to get him there ;)

Originally posted by dolphan39
it was based on what he did as the 3rd WR as a rook, but he's got a long way to go and now nearly the same arm throwing the ball to get him there ;)
ok, my bad, it was just worded like that i guess...all good

pffft... i have said plenty of positive things about the fins.. i honestly dont hate the fish at all.. i just want them to lose to the bills.. :D

oh yeah? Then why are the eyes in your avatar rolling when you typed that?

dont compare him to moulds though.. that is like compairing moore to spikes :D jk.

You never know. Moulds only had 294 yards when he was 24 years old :tongue: Moulds was 25 before he broke out.

Moulds is a physical receiver who has great YAC, Chambers is a good receiver, but he couldnt hurt a fly

I think that's a decent point. Chambers probably plays bigger than he is from a bringing-the-ball-down standpoint, but perhaps smaller than he is from a breaking-tackles-and-punishing-db's standpoint.

Hopefully, some of that will come as he fills out (and either forgets who Kennoy Kennedy is, or gets to the point that the thought of KK just makes him wanna hit something shaped vaguely like a db)... and hopefully Ford is trying to invigorate that process in the weight room...

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Moulds is a physical receiver who has great YAC, Chambers is a good receiver, but he couldnt hurt a fly

Is every Bills fan out there just plain ignorant?

Moulds YAC: 2000: 3.8 2001: 5.4 2002: 3.8
Chambers YAC: 2001: 4.8 2002: 3.4 <--not bad for a guy who turned into a 'possession receiver' the last half of the season.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom