Chambers Is Ready....be At Camp On Thursday. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chambers Is Ready....be At Camp On Thursday.

DIRTYCASHHOLDIN

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hello Everyone.....

Just wanted to tell everyone that it looks like CHRIS CHAMBERS ankle problem has healed significantly enough---where he will be a paticipant in this Quaterback School 2.

And I have also heard that the DOlphins have intensified their efforts....with a counter-proposal to the agent for FA DE ROB BURNETT. The DOLPHINS....possibly feeling that the REDSKINS may want to sign BURNETT this week---have apparently raised their offer a tad...but by how much....is really anyones guess. But the effort is in fact being made to sign him...#1 on the radar screen....had to get that in.

Unfortunately......the Dolphins are holding only 1 practice per these 3 days....starting at 10:15. I will be attending a 2 day E-COMMERCE conference in downtown Miami the next two mornings.....so I am hoping that somebody....like OZZY can make it out there....and do the camp reporting....I guess a couple of you.....regardless are going....so please post something.

The good news: I will be taking the entire day off on THURSDAY....the last practice of QUARTERBACK SCHOOL 2.....which is kind of good in a way......because I can really kind of re-cap the whole 3 days of practices. So.,, I look forward to my only day at camp.....this Thursday....and of course....I will be talking to just about everyone I can....for anything relevant to report on.

So in the meantime.......I hope somebody on the board (OZZY) can attend today's morning practice and give us some eyewitness perspective.

I will be posting on Thursday....
DCH

I think people were a little too worried about CC's ankle injury. I was going to start worrying about it only if he was missing Training Camp practices, even tho these are important practices for setting the foundation of the new offense, the real work will be doing it with hitting.

Dolfan984, did i send you a PM? I meant to, but I can't remember if I actually did or not...

So in the meantime.......I hope somebody on the board (OZZY) can attend today's morning practice and give us some eyewitness perspective.

I will be posting on Thursday....
DCH [/B]

My plans are for Tuesday, and Thursday!

Can't make it Wed. I have morning meetings.

Thanks DCH - I was/am only concerned about CC's ankle if it means he is out of shape and/or is not up to speed on Norv's O.

Best News Yet!

We have to have Chambers in order to have the season we all hope for......I hope he's 100%

Back
Top Bottom