Chambers needs to become better but the concussion might still be giving him crap | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chambers needs to become better but the concussion might still be giving him crap

juniorseau55

Go Fins
Reaction score
A concussion is in other words a damage to the brain and when you damage your brain you can never recover. Obviously he needs to step up and being a wide receiver is a pretty dangerous duty sometimes. Looking back at that hit andat the intensity it was applied I see that he was hurt pretty bad.

There are certain concussions that we as human's can't overcome just because number one, we all have a different genetical make up, number two the severity of the damage is not fully known until a disorder is found on the individual.

Chris Chambers is a player with great technique, he's getting open more than often but he aint just making those big catches anymore. He is setting his foot right and is exploding of the scrimmage faster than thompson, he's using his body to find room to protect the ball and catch it and he is doing most things right and that's why he's our leading receiver.

Concluding this, before you take any slashes on the guy just realize the true facts I just expose you to. We can only do as much as the brain allow us and damaging oneof the most important parts of our life isn't easy to overcome.

Originally posted by juniorseau55
A concussion is in other words a damage to the brain and when you damage your brain you can never recover. Obviously he needs to step up and being a wide receiver is a pretty dangerous duty sometimes. Looking back at that hit andat the intensity it was applied I see that he was hurt pretty bad.

There are certain concussions that we as human's can't overcome just because number one, we all have a different genetical make up, number two the severity of the damage is not fully known until a disorder is found on the individual.

Chris Chambers is a player with great technique, he's getting open more than often but he aint just making those big catches anymore. He is setting his foot right and is exploding of the scrimmage faster than thompson, he's using his body to find room to protect the ball and catch it and he is doing most things right and that's why he's our leading receiver.

Concluding this, before you take any slashes on the guy just realize the true facts I just expose you to. We can only do as much as the brain allow us and damaging oneof the most important parts of our life isn't easy to overcome.

You bring up a good point. I agree that some people just can't make it back from many injuries.

The bottom line however, is that there are no excuses period.
The great players overcome situations like this and the mediocre ones do not.

We'll see if Chambers is as strong an athlete mentally as he is physically.

Originally posted by Prime Time
JS...I know wh you are :D

Was I the guy hiding under your bed?

Either how, not only is this something that is overlooked but its something that the player must overcome. I notice everything is mental. Ray Buchanon disrupted that pass but it was not as big of a disruption that prevented him from using those long arms and big body to keep him from catching it.

Keep in mind that chambers practices like the best receiver but after that we been seeing chambers play different when playing against another jersey.

Re: Re: Chambers needs to become better but the concussion might still be giving him

Originally posted by Trekbiz
You bring up a good point. I agree that some people just can't make it back from many injuries.

The bottom line however, is that there are no excuses period.
The great players overcome situations like this and the mediocre ones do not.

We'll see if Chambers is as strong an athlete mentally as he is physically.

I think what JR was saying is.....it does not matter how great a player he is/can be. If the injury his brain suffered was bad enough, he won't overcome it.....and that we cannot dismiss the notion until a disorder is found.

Muck that is an extension to what I just said. I said it can be possible for something to build up within time but what you worded it out can be another arguement all by it self. In training camp I seen chambers play with the flow but in game time I have no clue why he makes these mental errors. He'll overcome it because he's such a great player.

Back
Top Bottom