Chambers still better than moulds | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chambers still better than moulds

upstatenydolfan

PRESIDENT OF THE PPOFD FAN CLUB
Reaction score
I believe I asked the bills fans who was going to cover Chambers, still wondering?

Simple stat comparison

Bills entire team - 58 net passing yards on ten total catches, 98 yards on completion.

Chambers - 51 yds on 5 receptions, and the all important TD
Randy McMichael 4 catches for 57 yards.

Then again Chambers normally has important td's vs the bills

Originally posted by upstatenydolfan
I believe I asked the bills fans who was going to cover Chambers, still wondering?

Simple stat comparison

Bills entire team - 58 net passing yards on ten total catches, 98 yards on completion.

Chambers - 51 yds on 5 receptions, and the all important TD
Randy McMichael 4 catches for 57 yards.

Then again Chambers normally has important td's vs the bills

The Domination was so one sided that I hear one of the Bills fans changed his name to "MOULDSGOTROCKED"

reading one of the boards on the bills sight a fan was bragging about the bills 4 appearences in the sb and asking when was the last time we went. All i have to say to the bills fans is what year does ur sb flag say.............what u dont have one yet?

In week 3 Chambers has already matched his TD total of last year.. LOL!

i dont wanna jinx anything but if Norv gives the ball to Chambers enough this year he might be pb bound.

Originally posted by upstatenydolfan
i dont wanna jinx anything but if Norv gives the ball to Chambers enough this year he might be pb bound.

2004. But he's gonna get pretty damn close this year! But you never know, he could be. There are Pats fans who are saying that Chambers is a top 3-4 WR in the AFC. Pats fans? Wow! :eek:

But hey.. give me 12-13 W's and 0 Pro Bowlers and I'm happy! :tongue:

give me a sb trophy and no pb's ill fall in love with the fins all over again.

Back
Top Bottom