chambers/wale/madison/ pick for moss? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

chambers/wale/madison/ pick for moss?

That is retarded................

That newspaper should be disbanded............why not give them Surtain, Zach, JT, and Ricky too.

Who allows this crap to be printed?

:down:

Chambers84, yes! I love your thread now!

Originally posted by Section126
That is retarded................

That newspaper should be disbanded............why not give them Surtain, Zach, JT, and Ricky too.

Who allows this crap to be printed?

I tend to agree, this does appear to be a pretty far fetched idea. Besides that, Miami still can't just trade Ogun no matter what some of you might think. Sorry I have to keep bringing that up but it's a FACT, deal with it.

Originally posted by Cranx

I tend to agree, this does appear to be a pretty far fetched idea. Besides that, Miami still can't just trade Ogun no matter what some of you might think. Sorry I have to keep bringing that up but it's a FACT, deal with it.

Why can't they trade OGUN????

As I've explained before, he's not under contract. He could agree to a sign and trade deal but HE would have to agree to it. If he received a better offer out there then he could force the 'Fins' hands by either making them match the offer (which would essentially make him untradable due to the cap implications) or by not matching the offer and allowing him to sign with the hypothetical third team in this equation.

If the Vikings have as much cap space as is being reported then I don't see any reason why they couldn't make an offer to Ogun that would suit his desires but he still has to approve of any move that's made.

the article said some combination of ogunleye, madsion, chambers and draft picks. that doesn't mean the fins have to trade all those players

if they trade CC I will be pissed! He is one of my fave Dolphins!

They BETTER not give up Chambers. Moss might be better, but Chambers is OUR guy!

Some of these writters are smoking to much crack.
There is no way in hell we will get Moss.

We had our chance once but JJ screwed that up.Rember JJ made a trade with Green Bay before the draft to move down?
If we would have stayed in the draft where we were we could have gotten Moss.
We got John Avery instead and the rest is history.
Oh well, just another early round draft bust made in the JJ/Wanny era.

Originally posted by Bazinet37
Since O-gun signed his tender, I think he can be traded......

Nope, the first round tender only gives the 'Fins the right of first refusal not the right to trade him.

Damn, Speilmen makes one stupid move and everyone tries to take advantage.....RIPP OFF!!!!

If you trade Chambers we would still only have 1 good WR, even though I realize Moss is better, I'd rather have 2 good ones then 1 great one god knows we are potentially in that spot right now. If we don't fix the O-LINE we could have Moss and Harrison and it wouldn't make much difference.

Back
Top Bottom