Chambers Yards in 05 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chambers Yards in 05

dominizzo said:
Moulds and ur other rookie there Evans will put up small number cuz u guys have Jp Loser losman throwing no comparasion to frerotte and Feeley:cooldude:

Exactly:

feeley and ferotte are journeymen QB's

JP is a wild card.

dominizzo said:
Moulds and ur other rookie there Evans will put up small number cuz u guys have Jp Loser losman throwing no comparasion to frerotte and Feeley:cooldude:

nice of you to completly change the topic to JP vs. frerotte and feeley. (if you dont know who is the better starting QB for the fins, yall have bigger problems than i thaught).

but ive seen what feeley can do. and while i dont know if JP Losman is going to be better, i do know that feeley set the bar really low.

and i would take the bills WRs over the fins WRs this season. (and so would most football fans)

back on topic, CC has not had a 1000 yard season yet. i havent see any offseason changes so far that would make me think he would INCREASE his yards from previous years.

ch19079 said:
back on topic, CC has not had a 1000 yard season yet. i havent see any offseason changes so far that would make me think he would INCREASE his yards from previous years.

better coach
better OL coach (better OL)
better OL players
better offensive coordinator
improved running game (opens passing game)
more time with feeley

while i dont necesarily think his numbers will be significantly better, i think all those variables would at least predict him hitting somewhere between 900yd-1100yd as a rationale prediction.

Atila said:
better coach
better OL coach (better OL)
better OL players
better offensive coordinator
improved running game (opens passing game)
more time with feeley

while i dont necesarily think his numbers will be significantly better, i think all those variables would at least predict him hitting somewhere between 900yd-1100yd as a rationale prediction.

better o-line doesnt say much. i would definatly not say they are vastly improved. simply going from horrable, to less horrable. (but i am biased).

improved running game: how do you know? hes still a rookie. fresh out of college. in a new system. most rookies, even #2 overall picks, dont play great. improved but by how much?

i dont know about O-Line coaches.... :(

more time with feeley. there is 1 thing that i think will improve the passing game. but will he even be the starter? some here dont think so. will he split time with Gus? who knows.

so i guess i agree that the offensive numbers will increase slightly, but that does not nessasaraly mean more yards for CC, maybe more for TE, or RB, or the other WRs.

but this is all prediction, and we wont know till they play.

chambers84 said:
1,335 Yards receiving, 13 TDs, and a Pro Bowl Selection.

U really think that Feeley will be that good?:eek:

I'd love to see Chambers have a career year but I just dont see Feeley playing that well.

ch19079 said:
nice of you to completly change the topic to JP vs. frerotte and feeley. (if you dont know who is the better starting QB for the fins, yall have bigger problems than i thaught).

but ive seen what feeley can do. and while i dont know if JP Losman is going to be better, i do know that feeley set the bar really low.

and i would take the bills WRs over the fins WRs this season. (and so would most football fans)

Scott Linehan.

I see him getting about 900-1000 yards this year, some of it depends on if we get Boston/another WR, I think Feeley will struggle again this year and I just don't know, as great as Chambers can be, if he'll reach his full potential in this offensive scheme with Feeley at QB. I've always wanted more deep balls thrown to Chambers because he can go and get them sort of like Moss can but I hope its not just exclusively flys and deep crosses for Chambers.

Back
Top Bottom