Votes: 5 6.4%
  • 6'1"

Votes: 8 10.3%
  • 6'2"

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like I need to get Fiedler educated!!

My conversation with Jay:

Me- So Jay, you think Chambers is 6'1" huh?

Jay- " Well yea, why is he taller?"

Me- " no he is 5'11"...I guess you need more time with him on the field to know him a little better."

Jay- "No, I don't care how tall he is, cause he can jump 44 inches, THAT I do know"

Me- "Ok so enough about Chambers, let's talk about you running more, and throwing the ball away when there is no play"

Jay-" Ummmmm let's not"

Me- "well honestly Jay, I see you on the field and I can tell when the play is dead, why can't you?"

Jay- " It is a whole different story when your actually ON the field. Anyone can sit there and watch a TV screen, and play armchair QB, but get out here and feel the pressure of trying to win a game...it's a whole new ballgame, pardon the pun.

Me- " isn't that part of the game though, learning when your best move is to not make one?"

Jay- "You bet it is, and I am getting there. Last week was a step in the right direction, now we just need to continue it this week.

Me- "WE Jay?"

Jay- "Yes WE Gram, WE are a team, and WE take everyone elses mistakes and make them our own. McKnight bobbles the ball, but it is MY turnover.

Me- " do you think they should make a stat for receivers who have a ball hit them in the hands, and they bat it in the air, or bobble it and the result is a turnover?"

Jay- "no. I don't really give a rats ass what my 'stats' are. Coach knows what's real, and that is all I care about.

Me- "well good luck against the Broncos this Sunday"

Jay- "Broncos...I thought we were playing the Colts this week?"

Me- "No that is next Monday night Jay, but you were kidding right?"

Jay- "Your a bright one Gram."

Me- "Gee thanks"

Jay-" ok see ya man, I got film to watch...tell all the guys and gals at Fin Heaven I said hey"

Me- "will do..later"

:lol:

Me- " do you think they should make a stat for receivers who have a ball hit them in the hands, and they bat it in the air, or bobble it and the result is a turnover?"

a Team interception - a nice stat to save Jay's stats - I like that.

:lol:

You think that's good, wait until next weeks interview with Ray Lucas. :D

Maidphan, I gotta do something to keep the boredom of Saturday College football from losing it. Why can't we just play NFL Saturday and Sunday? :)

You'll see action on Sat and Sun in the playoffs! :)

87, I know what you mean. I just can't get into college sports. Honestly, I would like it if we had NFL football 4 days a week, but that would give less practice and recovery time between games. Hey, I can dream, can't I? ;)

Heck yea you can dream. Look at my post a few posts back...pretty good interview for a dreamer right? lol

I don't have a problem during the week with sports since I am a fan of baseball and basketball aside from football. When the worlld series ends, NBA preseason is already in full swing and this year the NBA season started before the world series ended.:)

Sat 12/22

will be an exciting Saturday, but Sunday will be less fun.

P.S. Fins at Pats 1PM

Im a Wizards fan for these two years, then its back to the Bulls & Lakers. I went & saw MJ play two weeks ago vs Charlotte, words cant express how good he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom