Champ Bailey may go To denver.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Champ Bailey may go To denver..

Shefter's an idiot. Anyone who seriously follows the Broncos knows that most of the stuff he writes is worthless.

I've heard Clayton said last night that Detroit and Denver are the two hardest after Champ right now. If it means giving up Portis, no way.

Last edited by a moderator:
They reported on ESPN that Bailey and the Redskins could receive an offer from Seattle. If that happens, Seattle may have to trade Alexander in return for Bailey. Seattle would be stupid to get rid of Alexander.

With Denver's offensive Line i dont think its the worse idea to acquire champ bailey. I mean people like Olandis Gary and Mike Anderson had over 1000 yds rushing in one year. Portis is good but hes threatening to hold out and denver still has to find cap room to sign Al Wilson and Ian Gold who are 2 great LBS. Bottom line is denver has a great offensive line and you could put nearly anyone back there and they would do better then just average.

Is this trade rumor INSANE? ..... Maybe, but denver has a great backup in Quentin Griffin who could probably do a good job and they would be getting one of the best CB's in the game.

Now Les Pasqurelli is reporting this. He must be a moron too. Hell all reporters who report must be morons. I guess everyone has there own opinon though. Clinton portis is a baby, all he talks about ever is missing miami or Edgerin james or his miami Possee. He has to come out after nearly every big run he has. Here is the problem i have, the guy has 2 years remainin on his contract and he should fulfill it. He wasnt a 1st round draft pick and that is why he didnt get a luxury contract. This guy put on a heavy weight championship belt on the sidelines after Dever beat KC last year at home. Since that point the management and coaching staff have been upset, and now him threatening to hold out makes him that more available.

This deal also would include a 2nd round draft pick in the upcoming draft.

Back
Top Bottom