Champ Weekend. Who Are You Pulling For And Why? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Champ Weekend. Who Are You Pulling For And Why?

Fin-Loco

Grilling Chicken Little
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I have to think 95% (at least) of the Phins fan base is not rooting for the Chiefs yet they are for certain rooting against the Ravens. Count me in on that one. Then I'll be pulling for either NFC team. My hope is the Lions make it. We have some deep Phin roots to Campbell and you have to love is emotional investment into helping them win at all costs.

Who are you rooting for?

I have to think 95% (at least) of the Phins fan base is not rooting for the Chiefs yet they are for certain rooting against the Ravens. Count me in on that one. Then I'll be pulling for either NFC team. My hope is the Lions make it. We have some deep Phin roots to Campbell and you have to love is emotional investment into helping them win at all costs.

Who are you rooting for?
Lions, don't care who wins the AFC. Strongly dislike both. I soured on Mahomes after seeing his antics this year. I like Andy Reed and his nuggies but I can't stand Harbaugh. So, I guess I'd rather see the Chiefs lose to the Lions... :shrug:

I'm fine with whoever.

I agree w/ @13marino13, Mahomes has become a bit of a doosh this yr.

Another reason to root against KC is a certain pop diva.
You referring to the stick figure they cram down out throats every 5 seconds? :chuckle:

I really respect Lamar Jackson on and off the field, he’s one of the most humble great players I’ve seen, no whining or flopping.

Of course Dan Campbell, I lobbied hard for that guy to be our coach back then so It feels good to know my instincts were right there

Lions, don't care who wins the AFC. Strongly dislike both. I soured on Mahomes after seeing his antics this year. I like Andy Reed and his nuggies but I can't stand Harbaugh. So, I guess I'd rather see the Chiefs lose to the Lions... :shrug:
I agree, Lions for sure. I dont care that much about the AFC game since I don't like either of them.

Back
Top Bottom