Champs Sports promotion (Please read Dolfans) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Champs Sports promotion (Please read Dolfans)

Dolfan3773

Bleeding 305 since 1987
Reaction score
Hey guys,

For any of you that live in Miami. Champs Sports (In Dadeland mall, I dont know if any other ones are doing it) had a promotion. If you bought $100 worth of Dolphins gear, you will get two free tickets to the Oct. 4th game against the Bills. The tickets are in the 400 section. ($42.00 value each)

I just passed by Champs to look and I saw that it was going on and bought some Dolphins gear and got my two tickets.

Just giving you guys a heads up.

Last edited by a moderator:
They had some jersey shirts (t-shirts like jerseys) that were 2 for $34.99. They're made by Reebok. The names and numbers are on the back and on the front it says Miami Dolphins with the players number. They had Pennington (white shirt), Porter (white shirt), Ginn (orange shirt) and Brown (navy blue shirt).

That's awesome. I live in Orlando, but I doubt they're doing that promotion up here

I got the Ronnie Brown navy blue shirt jersey a few weeks ago. They had this promotion last year, but you had to spend $75.

Pretty good if you need a pair of shoes and you can get the shirt/jersey as well.

I got the Ronnie Brown navy blue shirt jersey a few weeks ago. They had this promotion last year, but you had to spend $75.

Pretty good if you need a pair of shoes and you can get the shirt/jersey as well.

You had to spend $75 and got Dolphin tickets? Thats good.

If they had the Dolphin shoes then yeah, but the entire purchase had to be on Dolphin gear

Back
Top Bottom