Chances the Broncos beat NY? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chances the Broncos beat NY?

Seriously the Dolphins are getting Green Bay gift-wrapped to them. I really hope the CS isn't sitting around wondering if Denver can beat the Jets.

Concentrate on things you can control.

Last I looked Denver is quite a distance away from the West Coast. Better do some mapquesting :lol2:

The Jets have a history of being weak when playing on the west coast though last season they did win in Oakland. Coming off a short week in a big MNF game could give Denver a chance to pull off the upset.

The Jets are 1-5 in their last 6 games in Denver. The last game had the Broncos winning 27-0 in 2005.

This isn't 2005 folks. Unless Sanchez goes turnover happy I don't see it happening.

The Bronco's just gave up 233 yards rushing to Baltimore and will now face the best rushing team in the league.

Not a chance in hell... Jests will be 5-1 after this week...

I do keep hope however that they will flounder like Buffalo did in 2008 when they started 5-1, and then went on to finish 2-8.

The Jets have the #1 ranked rush offense and the Broncos have the #25 ranked run defense. They are also going to be missing 4-5 defensive players. Baltimore was able to easily beat them because they out ran them 233-39. If that happens, it doesn't matter who you are, you will lose 9 times out of 10.

I doubt that there are 5 players that are still left on the NYJ team from that 05 team :lol2:

The Jets are 1-5 in their last 6 games in Denver. The last game had the Broncos winning 27-0 in 2005.

This isn't 2005 folks. Unless Sanchez goes turnover happy I don't see it happening.

The Bronco's just gave up 233 yards rushing to Baltimore and will now face the best rushing team in the league.

jets traveling to denver on a short week after a hard fought monday night win, i smell the upset! this has been the year of the underdog so anyone saying 5% chance or less is insane, if arizona can beat NO, denver can beat the jets

That's it right there. Denver has the 25th ranked run defense. Sanchez won't get the chance to throw the game away. The 155 yards we had against the Vikings was the most rushing yards they have allowed in 51 games. And with a long of 23 yards, it's not like they came on a big play or two. The Vikings were allowing 87 ypg and 3.6 ypc going into last night's game. The Broncos are currently allowing 127 ypg and 4.4 ypc. Can the Broncos win? Of course, it's the NFL and they have the altitude advantage. But there's a reason why the Jets are 3 point favorites, on the road.

I'm a jets fan but honestly, I don't look at any game as an automatic win, especially at in this league where anythings possible. I mean just look at week two where the scrub *** fins beat the vikings. **** happens

In reverse the NYJs just as easily can beat Den right? :lol2:

jets traveling to denver on a short week after a hard fought monday night win, i smell the upset! this has been the year of the underdog so anyone saying 5% chance or less is insane, if arizona can beat NO, denver can beat the jets

the jets pass d is vastly overrated, its just the fact that the jets, as well as every team playing denver knows wat denver is going to do with the ball so they can protect against it much easier. thats why it will be hard for denver to win.

I was referring to the aggressive blitzing...

due to the atmosphere and altitude, the jets will struggle. all the jets do is kick field goals. nothing more. on MNF, they didnt beat the vikings entirely. favre gave the game to them like he does in alot of games. with passion, i hate the jets, but they are playing good football but lets see how long it would last.

very simple. if Brett favre completes a pass 7-8 yds out to harvin on the last drive before the int, a pass which any professional QB should be able to make, let alone a guy who some people consider a top 10 all time QB, then the jets lose because harvin is gone. didn't happen though and the jets won.

i think its going to be hard for Denver to win only because they are one dimensional. they must try and establish the run vs the jets. i really hope they somehow come out on top of this game, because there is nothing more in the world that i hate more than the jets.

Back
Top Bottom