chang? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

chang?

campeonaso

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
is lot better to give a chance for a qb that may suck or may be by far better than feely that draft a corner , o_line ,or wathever that is going to be a reserve all his nfl carrer, please nick take a chance on a qb (brady , hasselbeck)

We can draft a QB next year, why waste time and picks on Chang this year.

reserve all his career..... please this is where we find players... Zach Thomas... Shawn Wooden... Pope... Poole...

stop it with QB talk.... we have AJ already...

a.j,hahahahah, we already know that he sucks and we dont know if chang is going to suck

Doktor Ivel said:
how about Jason White....

:shakeno: might prefer Chang over White and thats saying a lot. Neither will make it at all, so why bother?

whatsburning said:
Reserve all his career? I don't know where you got that from. Timmy Chang has been a starter his entire career... he's the NCAA passing yardage leader for crying out loud! Even with that, however, I wouldn't draft him! Take his teammate, CHAD OWENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't log in to my other account here, so had to make a new one to reply. Hehe!

I agree with you totally on Chad Owens. Who cares that he wasn't impressive in the combines (check instead game films and his accomplishments in Hawaii). Put some pads on him and into a game situation, Chad Owens is a playmaker, difference maker. He would've made an immediate impact on special teams. Unfortunately, another Florida team has picked him. :(

As for Chang, if not drafted, at least sign him up and give him a chance to show what he can do at the pro level.

Drafting a crap QB just so we can draft a QB would actually make people happy is amazing to me :shakeno:

I wish we'd have taken a shot with Dan Orlavsky from UConn but he went to Detroit. I would have been excited about that pick!!!

Martel said:
I wish we'd have taken a shot with Dan Orlavsky from UConn but he went to Detroit. I would have been excited about that pick!!!

I agree I liked Orlovsky and wouldnt have minded that pick at all

Back
Top Bottom