• no 24 is the way to go if they cant make that week they take a loss

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mindwarp

Captain Caveman
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Well since it looks a few people think 2 games a week is to much cause of school and other life duties...

would you guys be cool with me switching it to 1 game a week?

I would have to redo the schedual from here on out.. but we will only go half the games so 12 instead of 24..

we would take this week as a bye week with the new schedual taking effect Sunday.

Thoughts?

Well to be honest, everyone knew what they were getting into, and people seem ok with making a bit of timing. But if we wanted to make it better I would say set strict time restrictions now like split the week into 3&4 days for the matches. I mean all you ever heard from people was it only takes 1-2 hours for me to make a sig blah blah so spread that out over four days, thats 15-30 mins a day, which shudnt be too hard. Granted special cases like exams or when I moved last weekend can be looked at but other than that everyone knew it would be this way.

I think a reduction would be helpful. I'm working 10 hour days at my day job and my night job is 4-6 hours a night during the week and 10 hours a day on weekends.

12 games sounds great BUT if we go to 12 games (1 game a week) the projects should be a little bigger.

I'm not talking about making wallpapers every week but I, for one, HATE making siggys that are anything less then 200 pixels in height.

This is a bit much, but I don't want to reduce the amount of games... Not really sure what a good solution is.

unifiedtheory said:
I think a reduction would be helpful. I'm working 10 hour days at my day job and my night job is 4-6 hours a night during the week and 10 hours a day on weekends.

12 games sounds great BUT if we go to 12 games (1 game a week) the projects should be a little bigger.

I'm not talking about making wallpapers every week but I, for one, HATE making siggys that are anything less then 200 pixels in height.
im the complete opposite...i love making sigs smaller than 200 pixels in height and hate it bigger than 125 pixles in height...:lol:

Back
Top Bottom