Channing Crowder reminds everyone that the Fins beat the Jets twice last year | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Channing Crowder reminds everyone that the Fins beat the Jets twice last year

Oh GOD ARE THE JETS STILL TALKING ABOUT WINNING THE SUPERBOWL............HA HA.

It's just a matter of time before he joins the jests or the Cardinals.

I don't see anything wrong with what Channing said this time, he is right people seem to forget we beat the Jets twice last year. I am tired of everyone giving them all the credit cause they got lucky

I don't know why so many people hate when Crowder talks. It's like they think football shouldn't be fun.

I hate the Jets and I hate their fans and I hate Rex Ryan and I hate everything about that organization but I bet their fans are having a blast being fans of that team.

Ryan is great for the NFL. It is instant drama seeing that guy talk about the opposition.

It's kind of like WWF wrestling. His father was the exact same way. Those press conferences he gave with the eagles after playing JJ's cowboys are all time classics.

I don't hate hate him. I love watching him lose to us, but seeing them beat the colts and chargers last season was exciting as hell.

I don't know why so many people hate when Crowder talks. It's like they think football shouldn't be fun.

I hate the Jets and I hate their fans and I hate Rex Ryan and I hate everything about that organization but I bet their fans are having a blast being fans of that team.

Exactly everyone is so ****ing up tight now a days and politically correct. **** the jets! One has to think that this should fall on the NFL being the No Fun League. Just the other day I posted an article where Crowder was quoted as saying he was scared ****less of the league coming after him cause players had been bitching for him trash talking on the field and even had to meet with Goodell. Man what the hell no TD celebration, no trash talking, what is next no tackling. PSsssss

And **** 'em!

Ryan is great for the NFL. It is instant drama seeing that guy talk about the opposition.

It's kind of like WWF wrestling. His father was the exact same way. Those press conferences he gave with the eagles after playing JJ's cowboys are all time classics.

I don't hate hate him. I love watching him lose to us, but seeing them beat the colts and chargers last season was exciting as hell.

Should I remind you that Colts decided to hand them the game, by bending over and letting them stick it to them. As a Dolfan I have no clue how some Dolfans can find anything exciting about the jets.

I hate the Jets so %$@#ing much! If we went 2-14 I would want those two wins to be against them.

That is a true Dolfan speaking right there. Put it to you this way I hate the jets so much I have grown to dislike the states of NY & NJ

I wonder how much time before fat*** opens his mouth and starts talking **** about Channing.

That is a true Dolfan speaking right there. Put it to you this way I hate the jets so much I have grown to dislike the states of NY & NJ

I live about 30 minutes from the craphole meadowlands...Ive lived in both states, and have been a finfan in both... I make it a point, that when im driving up and down the parkway, when I see a Jets emblem on the back of some car (Its usually a white trash car), I try to get in front of them, or pass them and show off my Dolphin trail hitch cover.

I live about 30 minutes from the craphole meadowlands...Ive lived in both states, and have been a finfan in both... I make it a point, that when im driving up and down the parkway, when I see a Jets emblem on the back of some car (Its usually a white trash car), I try to get in front of them, or pass them and show off my Dolphin trail hitch cover.

That is awesome I do the same thing here in Miami when I got some Patriot or Jet fan in front of me.

Back
Top Bottom