Channing Crowder - Turning over new leaf. (Herald Article) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Channing Crowder - Turning over new leaf. (Herald Article)

He comes across really well. He knows that what he has done in the past is wrong.

I've got a great feeling about him. Channing Crowder will be the next great MLB that wears #52 in this league.

I remember his dad vaguely....I remember the name more than anything else, I remember thinking it was a cool name....I was 10, that's how I made personell evaluations at the time....:lol:

inFINSible said:
I remember his dad vaguely....I remember the name more than anything else, I remember thinking it was a cool name....I was 10, that's how I made personell evaluations at the time....:lol:
:lol: I'm 18 and I think Channing Crowder is a great name!!!

I do the same now, to an extent :D .... I like players with cool names from big name universities.

Ronnie Brown, Channing Crowder and Matt Roth all get my approval.

The guy talks at 90MPH too if you listen to his interview on 790 hes barely discernable. I think he's young and exicted which is great news for Miami. My only concern is if he has a hard time down hear turning that leaf over. We do have Miami and southbeach after all!! I just really hope tha saban can keep them all under control and we don't turn into the raiders of the east. <-- it's an exageration but you get my point

Back
Top Bottom