Chargers/Browns game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chargers/Browns game

brumdog44

Club Member
Reaction score
Chargers were down 42-41 with 1:40 left, ball on the 2. Chargers run a player, back tries to get down at the 1, Browns player pull him in to avoid losing on a short field goal. Chargers 47-42.

Two point conversion: runner ruled crossed the plane, puts Chargers up 49-42; review changes it, Chargers up 47-42 with 1:31 left. Browns ball, touchdown wins it.

HORRIBLE decisions by Mayfield -- keeps dumping it underneath in bounds. 3 plays to get 12 yards, takes up 50 seconds. Ball on their own 37, 41 seconds left. Browns get a break due to a Charger injury.

Game over. Browns could only manage a 4th down heave from midfield......but interestingly a Charger defender fell and knocked down the closest receiver to the throw....and no call was made.

View attachment 86814

THIS WILL HAUNT US TIL THE END OF TIME!!!!!!!
I'm fine with it. I wanted Tua instead of Herbert. I was dead a** wrong. I forget the poster I used to go back and forth with. He was confident Herbert would be a star. I didn't doubt him, I just had a preference.

Again...boy, was I wrong.

BTW, there were some epically bad flags in the game….I mean ones that would have this board melting down.

Back
Top Bottom