Chargers site for Questions about Cam! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chargers site for Questions about Cam!

Emskirch

Lurking ready to Strike
Reaction score
A great comment from one of the users:

We kept Marty and lost Cam? This past week has been a complete nightmare. A total meltdown by the entire organization, from the players to the front office. Wow.

Fin Fan in Cali

Fins Up with Fire!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
A great comment from one of the users:

We kept Marty and lost Cam? This past week has been a complete nightmare. A total meltdown by the entire organization, from the players to the front office. Wow.
Yeah bro, they are still hurting. I been over there for a couple weeks now.:wink:

In_Flames

Practice Squad
Reaction score
All I gotta say is, sorry for the loss Bolt fans...oh yeah, and Cam...WELCOME TO MIAMI!!! :D

Emskirch

Lurking ready to Strike
Reaction score
Yeah bro, they are still hurting. I been over there for a couple weeks now.:wink:

They are really sore over the sportsmanship of the Patriots, it seems to be a suprise to them that the Pats are not so friendly.... heck, guess they forgot about the snowplow game. Some of us haven't :fire:

Fin Fan in Cali

Fins Up with Fire!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
They are really sore over the sportsmanship of the Patriots, it seems to be a suprise to them that the Pats are not so friendly.... heck, guess they forgot about the snowplow game. Some of us haven't :fire:
Bro I told them to just let it go, and when they play them this year, kick the living snot out of them!:wink:

In_Flames

Practice Squad
Reaction score
as much as I despise Brady & the Patsies, without them beating San Diego and advancing to the AFC Champ game, we would more than likely not have our new head coach Cam Cameron....and I have a sick feeling Mora would have been offered the job instead. :nono:

bluehaze

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I've been reading that site for awhile, good people there! I feel for them with thier loss but couldn't be more happy that we now have him as our HC!

Good times ahead for Phin fans! :dolphins:

Patbchln

Cam Cam Supporter
Reaction score
I am excited that we have cam calling the offewnsive plays and dom doing his thing of defense GO Dolphins!!!

Becks7

Starter
Reaction score
Fin Fan In Cali,

I beg, please stop using the term "bro" :cooldude:

ohiobryan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
wow looks like they wanted cam to stay and marty to go!kool our gain

Top Bottom