Chargers vs Chiefs | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chargers vs Chiefs

Chargers beat themselves but winning in kc next week would be the best win this teams had in the last 2 years. Beating the pats at home was quite the feat but it wasn’t a road game in that kind of environment.

It’s gonna take a top shelf performance from the qb. And just being honest I have yet to see that all year.

Chargers beat themselves but winning in kc next week would be the best win this teams had in the last 2 years. Beating the pats at home was quite the feat but it wasn’t a road game in that kind of environment.

It’s gonna take a top shelf performance from the qb. And just being honest I have yet to see that all year.

Yes it’s going to be tough. What do you think of tomorrow? I think we’ll win as long as Cutler doesn’t beat us.

Yes it’s going to be tough. What do you think of tomorrow? I think we’ll win as long as Cutler doesn’t beat us.

I don’t know but I do know if you want to win in kc jay cutlers gonna have to play at a level he hasn’t played at all year or kcs gonna have to beat themselves which Alex Smith doesn’t do at home

I’d pray for turnovers on their end and not on yours. It’s unlikely they will come from their qb

Last edited:
I've said it many times before, and I'll say it again... Rivers is the most overrated QB in the NFL.
It's sure looking that way, but is it him or the team? Just asking because I don't watch much Chargers games.

Back
Top Bottom